||Busan|| [part 3]

||Until The Last Breath||

BAEKHYUN'S POV

We arrived in the dining room and we sat at one of the prepared tables. the room was pretty big with a lot of tables but luckily not a lot of people were there, they probably were still at the beach.
I looked at Kyungsoo who was sitting in front of me
"What do you want to eat?"

"Kimchi~ what about you?"

"I'm still not sure.."

He looked at me reassuringly  
"The important thing is that you eat something mh?"

I nodded hesitantly while looking down but I raised my gaze when I felt the boy's hand on mine

"We have to make it together remember?"

I held his hand tight
"Yes, I do"

"Then let's try mh?"
He smiled at me again

"Okay.. then I'm gonna order some ramen"

I could tell by his expression that he was happy about my choice, he left my hand and he called a waiter to order our food. 

We waited patiently for a couple of minutes and our food arrived.

Kyungsoo didn't even wait for the food to get a little colder and he immediately started eating without any hesitation.
He was so excited that he even asked me if I wanted to taste it and I accepted.
He took some of his kimchi with the chopsticks and brought them to my mouth. 
I ate it and it was really good, one of the best I ever ate to be honest.

"This place is so calm, I'm really relaxing there"
Kyungsoo said after some minutes, breaking the silence

"Yeah, it's good to be here"

"It's good to be with you.."
He whispered

I heard him but I pretended not to but I smiled.

In the meantime he finished to eat and he started clapping for himself and making little bows pretending to have a crowd cheering for him.

"You're really stupid"
I couldn't contain my laughter 

"You like a stupid then~"

"Don't make me remember that~"
I didn't realise what I said and I kept eating but I stopped when I noticed that he was taking a picture of me
"Ya what are you doing?"

"I'm taking a picture of you~"

"But why-"

"Because you're photogenic also if you're eating!"

"What are you saying!"
We both started laughing and we decided that it was time to go

"You ate enough~"
He hugged me happily when we left the dining room

I hugged him back and while we were walking I looked at my phone. 
I decided to open my Instagram to remove all the notifications I had and I looked at the pictures where I had been tagged during the day.
I found some pictures of me and Kyungsoo and one especially caught my eyes.
It was a picture of us walking together, we were holding hands and I was making my head lie on the boy's shoulder.
I automatically smiled when I saw it and showed it to Kyungsoo who smiled too and insisted to steal my phone for look at all the others pictures.
He also found some pictures of us in the swimming pool and he looked at me.

"They're good pictures"
He slowly touched my hand
"We look good together.."

I smiled shyly
"Yeah it's true"

He kept scrolling the pictures but suddenly he froze and gave me back my phone

"What's wrong?.."

"Nothing, I'm fine."

I sighed 
"I know it's not the truth but I won't force you to talk about it"

"Look at the last picture on Instagram.."

I unlocked my phone and looked at the last picture that was opened and I froze too.
It was a picture of Kai and Sehun in Australia, holding hands.
I felt so angry, how could Kai hurt Kyungsoo again and again and again? I couldn't stand him anymore but I had to try to cheer up my best friend in any way.

"Probably they're just on holiday like we are.."

"Wasn't he alone?"
He sighed and removed his wedding ring from his finger
"It doesn't matter"

"Okay.."
Of course I was worried for him but there wasn't much I could do about it

We were walking and I was going to propose something to do but Kyungsoo stopped and he became pale

"I-I don't feel well"

''
I accompanied him to the nearest bathroom and I stayed by his side while he did what he had to do.
I sweetly kissed his head and hugged him.

"I'm disappointed of myself.."
He said with a really low voice
"My heart is broken again.."

I just held him tight until he felt a bit better and he held me back.
When he felt ready I helped him to get up and we cleaned the place.

"Let's go out of there.."
He went out and I followed him

"What if I take you to the Luna Park? Would you feel a bit better?"
I gently caressed him under his chin

He made a little smile and nodded, I held his hand and took him outside.

When we arrived we went to the mirrors labyrinth and we took different ways.
He started looking at his reflection and make funny faces while I tried to get out of there but I was distracted by looking at the boy so I took a mirror in the face. 
I could hear his laughter from the other side of the labyrinth, I laid my forehead against the mirror and joined his laughter.

After some minutes he reached me and put a hand on my shoulder
"Did you hurt yourself?"

"Not that much~"
I started walking again and we took different ways again.

We walked for some time until we finished in front of each other with a mirror between us.

"Do you have any ideas about how to get out of there?"

"I don't"

"Amazing"
I laughed 

We found a way to be together again and we started walking again until Kyungsoo chose a way that led us to the exit.

He took my hand and started running and I followed him

"I SEE THE LIGHT"
He started screaming and this made me laugh so much

When we reached the exit he let go of my hand
"I saw your light~"

"I'm everywhere~"

"Yeah and you led me to the salvation"

"Don't overact~"

"But it's true"

I held his hand again and started walking in the park

"I want the sugar yarn"

"You're sure?"
I didn't want him to feel bad again

"Yeeeees"
He was acting like a little child

"Okay then"
I bought it for him, he thanked me and started eating it happily

In the meantime we kept walking around looking at the colourful rides until I stopped walking all of a sudden.
Because there was a clown in front of me.
And I was terrified by clowns since I was little.

Of course Kyungsoo noticed it and took my hand, he talked to me trying to calm me down and keep me distracted so that I could pass the clown without any problem.
I was so glad to have him by my side, he was always there to help me.

The time passed really fast and it was getting late so we decided to head back to the hotel before the sky became too dark.

KYUNGSOO'S POV

We had just returned to our room when I heard my phone ringing, at first I thought it was Jongin.. well, I hoped so but once I answered Yixing's sweet voice welcomed me.

"Hi Lay hyung! How are you?" 
I greeted him happily while walking around the room 

"Hi, Kyungsoo. What are you doing? Is everything okay?" 

"Yes, it is! We are enjoying our trip here. It's warm and relaxing" 
With my free hand I opened the door to the balcony and went outside.

The sea breeze went straight to my lungs and I smiled once again looking at the view, it was a true paradise.

"Don't do anything thoughtless! You seem happier, I can hear it in your voice. Baekhyun is a true mood maker" 

"He is..." 
I smiled and looked at him inside the room 

"Is he helping you to clarify your feelings for Jongin and Luhan? Oh right, Luhan is sad without you even if he tries to hide it"

He's not helping at all, he is making it even more difficult, that's exactly what I wanted to say but I couldn't 
"He... he... yes, he is" 

"Kyungsoo... you don't sound sure. Why don't you tell me the truth?"

"What do you mean by saying that I have to tell you the truth?" 
Was I so bad at lying?

"When I came to visit Baekhyun I saw the marks on his neck, he told me it was just a game and I don't judge you if it is but... if it's not a game for you... you should think about what you are doing"

"Are you lowkey saying that I might be in love with him?" 
I was wondering why everyone seemed to think they could read me so easily

"Yes, I am" 

That made my happiness fall dramatically 
"I'm not! Oh gosh no, I'm not... I am not. No." 
Liar, something inside me was screaming at those words.

"Thanks God... I didn't call to reproach but if you're lying to me and you've fallen in love with him... well, you are disgusting. He has got a boyfriend, he loves his boyfriend so much he would die for him and you shouldn't ruin their relationship... Do you want to be as selfish as Sehun and Jongin? They ruined your life and now you're acting like them? Don't you dare to destroy their love"

He made me feel so dirty "
Hyung, I said that I am not in love with Baekhyun. Excuse me but I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I'll call you tomorrow" 

I didn't wait for his reply.

Yixing warned me because he didn't want to see our members suffer again but I wasn't in control of my heart. 

'I was the first one to love him, back in the trainees day, is it so wrong to start having feelings for him again? I don't  think I am disgusting... and he may reciprocate this time' 

Suddenly I understood what Jongin had felt but I shook my head and left my thoughts on the corner of my mind since Baekhyun was calling my name.

Maybe I was in love with him and then? 
This time I would have followed my heart