Chapter 5

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

In the car, the atmosphere was awkward. Leo cleared his throat and tried to break the silence.

Leo : So, Miss Eyra, what do you do for a living?

Eyra : i am currently not working. Baby sitting Yoomi's twins. Other than that nothing.

Leo : i heard you are good at making Latte. I love Latte. Would you consider work at me and my siblings' cafe?

Eyra : oh, i would love too! But, will it be okay? Oh, wait. How did you know i can make Latte?

Leo : since tomorrow i have a free time, i will bring you there. Yoomi told me about it.

Eyra : okay.

the two then shut their mouth tight. all of the sudden the awkward atmosphere rise again. Leo his radio and hoped that the awkwardness would subside.

*Someday-Vixx playing*

Sometimes, there are those days
When I miss you even more
I can’t explain any more, I’m fall in love
Like a boy in love
The more time passes, I lose my rationale

I only want to be with you
I only want to hug you
I don’t care about other’s eyes
As if we’re alone right now

Lalalala (lalalalala)
Lalalala (just you and me)
Lalalala yeah

Draw a line above a dot like an exclamation point, I secretly think of you
On days like that, sometimes, days like this make me feel good
Do you remember our temperature? My warm hands that embraced you?
Now I hold onto a brush called Memories and draw out your face though I’m not a painter

You’re getting a feeling right now
You know what I want to do right now
I can’t take it anymore, I’m fall in love
Like a boy in love
Let’s stop time for a moment

I only want to be with you
I only want to hug you
I don’t care about other’s eyes
As if we’re alone right now

Lalalala (lalalalala)
Lalalala (just you and me)
Lalalala yeah

Even I’m not familiar with myself being like this
I keep being un-manly and keep smiling
I try to snap out of it but
In the end, I break down in front of you
Yeah, I love you

I don’t need anything else
I don’t like anything that’s not you
Nothing in this world can interfere
Right here, right now, it’s only you and me, yeah

Lalalala (lalalalala)
Lalalala (it needs to be only you)
Lalalala yeah

Lalalala Lalalala Lalalala

(The song actually pretty much explains how Leo was feeling inside his heart)

Eyra : This song is really nice. um.. i mean.. i like the vocalist's voice. i wonder what he was feeling when he sang it.

Leo : ... *nodded*

Leo just kept his mouth shut as he was too nervous to talk, but he nodded so that Eyra wouldn't be offended.

*arrived at Eyra's house*

Eyra came out of Leo's car and heard the sound of machine guns. Leo looked at her house with a puzzled look. Eyra understood his look.

Eyra : It's my brother. He's playing video games with his friends. Come inside, and let me introduce you to them. and maybe even stay for coffee or something.

Leo nodded and then followed behind Eyra to the door step.

*opens the front door*

Eyra : Namjoon oppa! I'm home!

Namjoon then quickly ran from the living room to the door to greet his sister.

Namjoon : Eyra~ welcome home. I see you have a friend with you *ruffles Eyra's hair*

Eyra : *pushes Namjoon's hand away from the hair* Oppa! behave. *sigh* This is my friend, Jung Taekwoon or you can call him Leo. He is hiring me at his cafe as a barista. specialist in LATTE.

Eyra pressed the word Latte. Namjoon who apparently have no interest in latte always says to her face that latte is not as delicious as cappucino.

Namjoon : Oh, hello, Leo. Nice to meet you. I am Namjoon, her older brother.

Leo shook hands with Namjoon and nodded his head. Namjoon brought Leo to the living room to meet his gang. 

Namjoon : Leo, these are my friends. Kai, Ricky, Peniel.

Leo : *nodded* annyeong *low voice, almost inaudible*

They all turned their heads in unison. Leaving Leo with them, Namjoon went to the kitchen. Eyra was preparing, latte, for all the guys.

Namjoon : *whispers* Eyra~

Eyra : *hums, looks up* Wae?

Namjoon : *whispers* What is wrong with your friend Leo there? He seems angry and didn't even smile.

Eyra : *chuckles* He's always like that. I guess. When he was with me, it's the same. But, he's just cute.

Namjoon : That is cute? You must have hit your head.

Eyra : *punches his arm* back off! hahaha. you will understand one day.

Namjoon looked at his sister in disbelief while rubbing his arm.

**living room**

Leo sat there silently as if he was invisible, watching the guys playing FiFa.

Eyra : Latte's up!

Leo quickly turned his head towards Eyra and moved rapidly towards the tray. Eyra who noticed Leo's sudden enlightenment, laughed. He seriously loves Latte.

The night continues as Namjoon and his gang continued to play their FiFa while Leo and Eyra were talking to each other in the garden, witnessed by the glimmering stars in the dark sky.