Chapter 4

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

Eyra's POV

I am about to take back all my praises towards this anonymous guy. Now, i cannot even do my work properly because of his icy cold stares.

***

Leo was still standing in front of Eyra. Without saying a word. Like an icy cold mannequin.

Suddenly..

Eyra : ouch!!!!!

Eyra accidentally cut her finger because she was too nervous in front of Leo.

Leo : hey, are you okay? *rushes to Eyra's side and hold Eyra's hand*

Eyra : *startled, but continues to let Leo do what he's doing*

Leo : *quickly treat the wound with the First Aid under the counter*

Sunggyu : I see you guys have met..

Yoomi quickly cut in and pull her husband back out of the kitchen.

Yoomi : *whispers* Oppa, let them bond. This is the perfect timing.

Sunggyu  smiled and went away with Yoomi.

**
After 30 minutes of struggling to finish the salad, Eyra and Leo finally walked out of the kitchen. They then bumped into Yoomi.

Yoomi : Hey Leo. I assumed you have met my little sister, Eyra.

Leo : Yeah, we met by accident. Something happened in the kitchen and..

Yoomi : *cuts in* i see. Hihi. Any how, enjoy yourself.

Leo : shall we?

Once they have placed the salad on the table, Leo went to take drinks for Eyra while she went to search for a spot for them.

Eyra picked a spot quite far from the crowds. She picked a marble table with 2 marble seats under a maroon canopy.

Leo : you picked a nice spot.

Eyra : thanks.

Leo : i haven't properly introduce myself to you. Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Leo. Or my real name is Jung Taekwoon.

He stopped there. He hesitated whether he should tell Eyra he is Yoomi and Sunggyu's boss.

Eyra : me too. Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Eyra. Bangeupsumida.

Leo : can i get to know you better? Well, you have to bear with me. I am not very good at expressing my feelings. *blushed*

Eyra : /omo.. kyeoptaaa/ haha.. it's okay.

Well, as you have been expecting, they talked and talked all night long. Yoomi, who was looking at them from afar, thought that they got along very well together.

Sunggyu : Hey, Leo, Eyra. The party came out great. Thank you so much. You guys have been a lot of help.

Leo : This small party for the kids are nothing. I love them, like my own.

Yoomi : Eyra, you should probably get back now, before it's too late. Even at this hour it is hard for you to find a cab.

Eyra nodded. Grabbing the chance as fast as lightning, Leo..

Leo : i can drive her back. If it's okay with you *looks at Eyra*

Before Eyra could even say a word, Yoomi quickly cut in.

Yoomi : omo, that would be nice of you, Leo. Thank you. You better be off now.

And Leo and Eyra went on to Leo's Nissan Skyline and Leo drove to Eyra's house.