Chapter 17

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

(Eyra's POV)

I woke up earlier than usual but i refused to open my eyes although it was still dark outside. My headache had subsided. Thank God.

I remembered everything that happened last night or was it just a dream?

I dreamed of facing Leo. He came to our house to explain about the wealth contract. And i did listen to him. And I tried to refuse him but..

but he kissed me. That ghostly lips felt so real as if he was really there kissing me last night. And I even cried on his chest, in his embrace. those were the things that i missed.

that was the best dream i have ever had in these 5 years.

But, there was something weird. Something was hugging my waist. when i opened my eyes and turned to the left, HE WAS THERE.

My Jung Leo was there. On the bed, sleeping next to me.

After 5 years, I got to see his angelic baby face again.

After 5 years, I got to see him as the first thing i saw after i opened my eyes.

After 5 years, I was back in his arms again.

I wanted to touch his face but I am to scared that I would wake him up. I ended crying silently.

I moved his hands slowly and sat on the bed. I took a pillow to muffle my voice.

"Hey, hey  sweetheart" He opened his eyes and sat beside beside me. He put his arms around me.

"why are you crying?" He pulled my head to his chest.

"I'm sorry" He hushed me.

"I'm sorry. I should've /sobs/ never run away / sobs/ from you. I should've /sobs/ asked you about the agreement. I'm sorry. Because of me /sobs/ you've missed our children's /sobs/ special moments. i am not /sobs/ a good wife and mother. I have failed you, /sobs/ omma and appa." My words were cut by sobs. i hugged him.

"Hey, yeobo, listen to me. It's not your fault. It's my fault. I should've told you about the agreement before we were married but I totally forgot because I was really marrying you for our love. If i were you, I would also run away. Hey, you never failed me. Not even omma and appa. I'm proud of you. You showed me that you can raise our two children alone. If something happened to me..."

"Oppa!" I stopped him.

"Please don't talk about me losing you again. I've had enough" He smiled and mouthed 'okay'.

***

(a/n)

I know this is short but I think starting a new chapter is the best idea.

Wait for it okay.

LianaRoseLeo