a/n : Attention!

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

hey guys ^^

 

again sorry for interrupting. 

thank you for still supporting my fanfic and still reading it until now. 

i appreciate it a lot. 

and do comment if you have any ideas, comments or anything you would like me to know. 

i would try to improve it in the next chapter and onwards.

anw, i would like to clarify some details in the story that might get you confused. especially about Eyra's family and Jung Leo's occupation.

1) Eyra's Family

Eyra's family consist of only her and her brother and sister (3 siblings). their parents had passed away.

Eyra has an older sister, which is the oldest in her siblings. she is Kim Yoomi. you met her in the earliest chapter ( 2 and 3 if i'm not mistaken). she is Leo's Personal Assistant (PA) at his office.

She is married to Kim Sunggyu and have 3 children. 

Twins, Baekji (boy) and Gyumi (girl). and the son that they celebrated his birthday in chapter 2 or 3, Kim Sanghyuk. 

i'll try to bring them more often in the plot.

Next, Eyra has an older brother, Kim Namjoon. he's the second in the family. He also works for the company that the Jung Family owns. But he's in the Marketing Department, together with Kim Sunggyu.

 

2) Jung Leo's occupation

Jung Leo here earns through 3 jobs:

i) He is permanently an idol of Vixx, as presented in the chapter where Eyra first time went to Starlight's Cafe. 

When he says siblings, it's other Vixx's members. Because, in this story, he's the only child in the family (although what we know of the real Jung Leo is different)

ii) He's the big boss of Starlight's Cafe. His love for coffee had made him run a cafe with the Vixx's members.

iii) he is sometimes the CEO of Jung's company. How? if his father is not well, he will be the substitute. this makes Yoomi also the PA of Jung Leo's dad.

i know i should've told you this earlier. i am so sorry, because when i first published this fic, i didn't made any draft or idea (i'm an organized person lol)

i hope you are clear now. any Qs can be asked through the comment section and i'll reply ASAP. 

thankyou, lovely readers :*

the writer,

LianaRoseLeo