Chapter 12

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

"Good morning, oppa" I greeted Leo while arranging the clothes in his wardrobe.

Hmm.. actually, I've been here more than I expected. I only went to work when Leo has schedule or event. All of a sudden, Namjoon oppa is transfered to the company's new branch on a short notice. I wanted to follow him but he said that the company already found him a place to stay and that he will be sharing the house with several more colleagues. I cannot stay with Yoomi unnie either because she's married and have children. of course she would want privacy.

Since, I've been staying with my boyfriend for a week, Leo decided that I should stay with him forever. Hahaha, he made it sound serious tho. So i agreed since i really didn't have anywhere to go.

"Morning, baby. What time is it?" Leo squinted his eyes after I tie the curtains to allow some sunlight in.

"It's 8 a.m. Go and take a shower. Then come down, I made you breakfast."

***

Leo ate with full spirit i didn't know why. He even smiled all the way while chewing. That was VERY UNUSUAL.

"Okay, oppa. you better tell me what is up in your sleeves" I sat in front of him.

"What?" I stared into his eyes. 

*chu* 

WHAT THE HELL. HOW HE JUST KISSED ME WHEN I WAS BEING SERIOUS.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I screamed.

"You look cute when staring at me." Then he just bring his plates to the sink to wash it.

"Jagiya" He called me from the kitchen. but i decided to remain silent. I quickly and silently tiptoed to the guest room and hid in the closet room. I bet he'll never knew that I was there.

*swoosh* the wardrobe door was opened.

"Gotcha" he smirked at me and carried me to the living room.

"What do you want?" 

"I want you to pack your clothes for 2 days. We're going somewhere"

"I don't want"

"Refusing me?" His face was nearing mine. inch by inch. to avoid him, i tried to go backwards, but he held my back so i can't move.

"Okay! I'll go" Then he let me go and i ran upstairs.

**

And we're here again. After 2 weeks, back at the Jung's mansion. I saw Aunt Naomi outside. She was smiling broadly. Is she really that happy?

"Go and greet omma. I'll go after you with the bags." Leo told me and i got off the car.

"Annyeong, Aunt Naomi." 

"Annyeong, Eyra" she hugged me tightly as if she missed me.

"She speaks your name everyday Eyra. That's why she seemed so happy to see you" Mr Jung or Uncle Jungwoo said while enjoying his orange juice. Aunt Naomi patted Uncle Jungwoo's shoulder softly and chuckled together. They looked so sweet.

"Annyeong, omma, appa" Leo greeted them with my bag and his bag in his hands.

***

"I see that you have the gardeners mowing the lawn, decorate some tress, putting up tents. Are you throwing a party?" I asked Aunt Naomi.

"Yes, darling we are. It's our anniversary and we'd like to celebrate it with others since we haven't done it for years." She was arranging the flowers in the vase.

"So, is it your 27th anniversary?" 

"No, my dear. We waited for 2 years for Leo to come in our life. So its 28th actually." I nodded. 

***

The next night was the night for the party. 

At the fountain, lights were and it made the waters that flow looked glistening.

The trees were decorated with yellow small lights, made it looked like the stars. 

The tables were in the lawn. About 5 of them.  

There was a small stage, a mic stand. Perhaps Vixx would be coming.

The view of the party from Leo's room was so pretty. 

I was still in my robe. Waiting for my turn to bath as Leo was in the shower. if it was to me, i wanted the other room so that i can actually get myself ready without any delay. but this guy insisted for me to just stay in his room. well, i couldn't say much since it's his house.

*backhug* Ah! eish, he just gave me a sudden heart attack.

"Your turn to shower"

"Great. Thanks. your way of telling me it's my turn is so fascinating"

He chuckled until i close the shower's door.

***

a blue mesh knee high dress with 3 layers of skirt. on my front left side of the waist, there was a black bow ribbon. i styled my hair till it looked like a rose flower on my left side of my head. and i wore a heart shaped diamond necklace. (http://www.dress.ph/images/C/CTD182/CTD18201d.jpg)

***

The night was great. I got to meet all Aunt Naomi and Uncle Jungwoo's friends and relatives. So, basically that night was me meeting their family. suprisingly, some of my family and relatives were there too. I asked Yoomi unnie how can some of my aunts and uncles were here. she said that they stopped by her home when she was getting ready to come here. so they followed her here. so was Namjoon oppa after i didn't see him for weeks.

"is this thing on? hello hello?" everyone was directing their attention  to the stage, which i saw Ken who was obviously waving at me, N at the mic stand while Ravi, Hongbin, Hyuk and Leo standing next to each other.

"We would like to perform a soft sweet song, for the couple that we are celebrating today. May your marriage goes on happily, Mr and Mrs Jung" N ended the speech with a sweet smile.

*Someday-Vixx playing*

Sometimes, there are those days
When I miss you even more
I can't explain any more, I'm fall in love
Like a boy in love
The more time passes, I lose my rationale

I only want to be with you
I only want to hug you
I don't care about other's eyes
As if we're alone right now

Lalalala (lalalalala)
Lalalala (just you and me)
Lalalala yeah

Draw a line above a dot like an exclamation point, I secretly think of you
On days like that, sometimes, days like this make me feel good
Do you remember our temperature? My warm hands that embraced you?
Now I hold onto a brush called Memories and draw out your face though I'm not a painter

You're getting a feeling right now
You know what I want to do right now
I can't take it anymore, I'm fall in love
Like a boy in love
Let's stop time for a moment

I only want to be with you
I only want to hug you
I don't care about other's eyes
As if we're alone right now

Lalalala (lalalalala)
Lalalala (just you and me)
Lalalala yeah

Even I'm not familiar with myself being like this
I keep being un-manly and keep smiling
I try to snap out of it but
In the end, I break down in front of you
Yeah, I love you

I don't need anything else
I don't like anything that's not you
Nothing in this world can interfere
Right here, right now, it's only you and me, yeah

Lalalala (lalalalala)
Lalalala (it needs to be only you)
Lalalala yeah

Lalalala Lalalala Lalalala

This song. The song that I told Leo that I love it.

After the song ended, Ken grabbed the microphone and made an announcement.

"Folks, relatives and friends. My name is Lee Jaehwan. Also known as Ken *wink wink*"

The crowd laughed at his joke. An ahjumma even said "Aigoo, this boy is so cute"

"I stand here today, to congratulate two couples. not one, but two"

everyone whispered to each other, wondering who is the other couple. 

The hell Ken, what are you doing?

"Can I have my best friend Eyra to be up here with me?" 

LOL. Since i was so friendly to the crowd and almost everyone knew my name, the next thing i knew was I was already in front of the stage. Damn.

Ken grabbed my hand to help me on the stage.

"This is my best friend, Eyra. Pretty and cute isn't she?" He bit his lips. 

"I admit it. I did fall for her. But, I know I'm not the one for her. I didn't get the same loving look when she looked at me and when she looked at her love." My eyes welled up.

"Ken, what are you doing?" I asked him, looking at the floor.

"I was jealous by the way she treated him. But then realized, I should have confessed to her earlier." he pulled Leo to his side.

"This very lucky hyung of mine. He grabbed her right in front of me.But hey, the best man wins right? So I sincerely have no grudge on you hyung. And i've think this thoroughly and thought Eyra as my sister." I chucked and teared up at the same time. Leo keeping his poker face, but his ears were red

"So, hyung, I believe that you have something to ask her?" Ken back out from the center, leaving me and Leo in the front.

"Park Eyra, will you marry me?" he kneel down and straight away pull out a velvet box and asked me the question. it happened so fast.

"He really loves you, Eyra. I'd be happy if you went with him than anyone else" Ken said and smiled. I hugged him as a sign of thanking him.

"So noona, what do you think?" Leo was looking on the floor, and blushed. OMG he looked so cute.

"uhm, *nervous laughter* umm... yes?" 

"SHE ACCEPTED THE PROPOSAL!!" Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk were screaming using the microphone.

Leo got up and helped me to wear a silver bracelet on my left hand. I have Ken's on my right and his on my left.

"You can take off mine, donsaeng. I don't mind" Ken said with a smile. 

"I have an announcement" Aunt Naomi was the one who spoke, with Uncle Jungwoo by his side. She passed the mic to him.

"Tomorrow, I hope all of you, including Eyra's family can find yourself attending our son, Jung Taekwoon and Park Eyra's wedding."

"What?!" I screamed with my muffled mouth. I pulled Leo down the stage.

"What was that? Why does it have to be so rush? Why tomorrow? WHY LEO WHY?" He put his finger on my mouth to shut me up and his other arm pulled me in.

"Do you know that you have a habit of questioning things too much?" I pouted.

"Okay. That was omma's plan. not mine. she wanted me to marry you a.s.a.p because she was afraid that i might lose you to someone else because of my poker face. since it was making you legally mine, why not. it has to be tomorrow, because after that i'll have a busy month because of Vixx comeback."

"Hmm okay" i still pouted.

"Dongsaeng! Congratulations on your wedding tomorrow!" Yoomi unnie hugged me while Gyu and Namjoon oppa shook hands with Leo.

"You guys knew this don't you?" The three of them grinned

*Pap* *pap* *pap*

"Take that you three mice" I hit them on the arm.

"Leo, you better be careful. When she hits, she hits hard" Namjoon said and laughed.

"SHUT UP NAMJOON!" i pushed him away together with unnie and Gyu oppa.

***

*cleaning the dishes*

*back hug*

"What do you want? I'm washing the dishes can't you see?" Leo took the plate i was washing, cleaned my hand and turned me to face him.

"You sounded harsh to me."

"I'm sorry, oppa. Just the fact that we're marrying tomorrow is, just, too sudden"

"Hey, if it bothers you, i can call it off" he looked at the sides.

"it's okay. just to make us legally together right?" he looked at me and smiled.

"Leo, Eyra. you two should be in bed right now. get some beauty sleep. tomorrow is an important day" Aunt Naomi ordered us. So we left the kitchen and go straight to bed.