Chapter 11

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

 

As planned, on the next day, Leo and I went to meet Ken at a mall as I decided to get some fresh clothes.

well, I have to start dressing nicely, don't i? I mean, yeah, my boyfriend is that chic Leo  who dresses himself /insert your own praise words/. so, wouldn't it look weird if a guy like him fell for someone like me?

okay, enough with the in-mind conversation.

As I saw Ken at the main entrance, I quickly ran and hug him.

"Ken-ahh" i ruffled his hair.

"Aigooo, you really don't have to do that. Eish, look at my hair now" he babbled while redoing his hair.

"Ken-ah, even if you go around with your ruffled hair, people will still say that you are a handsome man" as i expected, he blushed right away.

"ehem." Leo cleared his throat. Uh oh, seems like i've forgotten completely about this guy. 

"Hyung, why the long face?" Ken called Leo and made the saranghae pose to Leo.

Also, as expected, Leo's response was :

1) the straight face

2) hands busy hitting Ken

I couldn't help myself but to laugh at these two. Haishh, forever my favourite main vocals.

***

Our shopping spree began at a boutique. So i decided to buy some knee length dresses and cute blouses. 

I wanted to ask Ken and Leo which piece should i buy since they're men, but really, they're not being helpful at all.

When i picked a sleeveless, knee length, cream coloured dress with a bow at the back:

Leo said NO but Ken said YES

When I picked a sleeveless, knee length, black coloured dress with a diamond strap at the waist:

Both said yes. Well, that was easy.

When i picked a strapless, knee length, purple coloured dress:

Both said no. again, that was easy.

When i picked a long sleeve, knee length and Tiffany blue coloured dress:

Leo said YES but Ken said NO.

So i decided to buy the cream coloured one (because i WANT it),  the black coloured one and the Tiffany blue coloured one (because Leo likes it).

Our next stop was the normal clothing store.

Again, they're not being helpful.

When I picked a Denim Jacket, Denim shorts and a white tee:

Leo said No but Ken said yes.

When i chose a light brown jacket, a black short and a black spaghetti strap top:

They both said Yes.

When i picked a white knee length dress with a black sleeve, together with a Denim vest:

Both said No.

When i picked an oversize white tee with a skull image at front, and a Denim short:

Leo said yes but Ken said no.

The final decision was I bought the Light brown jacket, black short, black spaghetti strap top, an oversize white tee, denim short and denim pants (because i want that)

Next, to the shoe store.

I am a type of girl who actually loves to wear high tops. So, i told my concern to Leo about that.

"Don't wear something you are not comfortable of. if you really want to learn how to wear heels, how about we buy one pair of high heels, some flats, and some 1 or 2 inch tall. is that okay?"

T^T what a supportive boyfriend i have. i really wanted to hug him but seeing Ken's figure in the store stopped me.

So, i found a white high top platform wedge with some black stripes on it. The wedges are about 3 to 4 inch. Leo automatically said no to the 3-4 inch. While Ken was busy choosing a shoe for himself, so I didn't ask for his opinion.

Then i found a cream pastel coloured shoe. High top, with 5 strap buckles. The best thing is, it has platform, but it's flat. 

"Oppa, can i buy this? It's flat and high top. pleasee" i pleaded him. and my plead works. he agreed to it because it was flat. and i like high tops, so it's fine with him.

Other than a fan of high tops, Leo also knew that i love color. So he picked a coloured high heel, round front.

"It's coloured. Easy for you to match it with any outfit. But its high heel, so you might want to keep it first." I nodded to his words. How considerable he is.

"Oppa, is it okay for me to wear a bridal shoe, even if i am not a bride?" He said no to my question. so i put back the white shoe with white filigree and some diamonds on it.

He found me the last item which is a 2 inch, white high heel with snowflakes on it (since i like snow)

With that, i finally bought the cream pastel platformed high top, coloured high heels, and a 2inch white heels.

Ken got himself 2 pairs of shoes. and both are Nike. perhaps his old dance practice shoe has worn out.

***

"guys, i'm hungry. can we go and eat?" i looked at the time on my wrist watch. Gosh it was nearly 3pm. No wonder Leo looked so serious. of course he was hungry but he won't tell me.

"Oh gosh, i'm so sorry for keeping you from lunch. alright-alright, we'll go straight to a restaurant."

**at the restaurant**

after we've placed the order, Leo said to excuse himself for a while, leaving me and Ken.

"I bought you something" Ken said as he held out a blue box.

"What is it, Ken?" I shook the box. Ken signaled me to open the box. and so i did.

A silver bracelet with my name on it. and snowflake charms too.

"Aww, thanks Ken. I love it, help me wear it please" So i wore it on  my right hand.

i cannot help but to stare happily at the bracelet. Ken looked happy too.

after a while, Leo came back.

"Hyung, what took you so long?" 

"Nothing"

We started eating right away because we were only waiting for Leo to come back.

**at home**

We arrived home safely after departed from the mall. Leo carried all the shopping bags in, while i was sitting n the couch. Tired.

Leo put all the bags on the floor and sat beside me.

"Jagiya, what's wrong, you were fine just now"

"Oppa, I'm tired. and my head is spinning" i hugged him and rest my head on his chest.

"Must have been because you ate lunch late. Okay, let's get you changed and rest in bed" He carried me upstairs because i cannot even open my eyes.

I was laying on the bed half conscious after the maids help me to change my clothes to an oversize white tee and a Hawai themed shorts. 

Leo came in after I was done with a glass of water and medicine. He helped me to sit up straight and eat the medicine. I cannot even talk. He tucked me under the blanket and lay down next to me. 

He made sure that i slept facing him and that he hugged me and sang his sweet lullaby until i fall asleep.