Chapter 3

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

That day was Kim Sanghyuk's birthday. Sanghyuk or as they call, Hyukkie is Yoomi and Sunggyu's son. Yoomi decided to throw a party with a sneak little hidden agenda behind it.

While Leo was busy chatting with the other guests, Yoomi pulled him aside.

Leo : Hey, I was talking to them.

Yoomi : Which is more important, your chat or your mother's quest?

Leo nodded and looked at Yoomi with a puzzled look.

Yoomi : I want you to go to the kitchen. You will find Eyra there. I told her to do something with the salad. This is the time for you to know her.

Leo, who was obviously excited went straight to the kitchen and saw the girl he was meant to find.

As he entered the kitchen, he saw a slim figured lady, who has a straight black long hair who was so into preparing the salad. He took sometime to admire her from a far.

Leo : / is that her? she looks so nice, decent and pure. why is my heart beating so fast? is this the moment? /

One thing thst people should know about Leo is, he belives in love at first sight. he thinks that first impression is the most important of all.

Eyra who was suddenly out of her super deep concentration saw Leo at the door.

Eyra: Yes sir, can I help you? Is there anything that you need?

Leo was embarassed that his presence was know by Eyra. He walked towards the counter and cleared his throat. He was about to start the first move.

Leo : *stares at the salad*

Eyra : / who is this guy? with an angelic face? appearing out of nowhere staring at the salad? God, are you testing me? /  uh.. um.. hello? can you hear me?

Leo : *slowly looks up* yes i can hear you.

Eyra : what do you want?

Leo : *continues to stare at the salad* i just want you..

Eyra : I'm sorry what?

Leo : *straight face* what?

Eyra :  you said you want what?

Leo : i said, i want to look at you preparing the salad.

Eyra shooked her head to embarassment. She was sure that she heard something else.