Chapter 13

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

*sound of the alarm clock*

The sound was really annoying. I turn it off and looked to my left side. Leo wasn't there. But there was a note on his pillow.

I want to make things be traditional. So after you fell asleep, I went to sleep at my friend's house. I'll see you on the altar. I'll be the one in white.

Love,

Leo.

Cute. But still, how traditional can this be if he just proposed me last night and on the next day is getting married?

Whatever. I sat on the bed. Thinking as hard as I can.

How about my dress? I don't even have a wedding dress. Shoes? Veil? Tiara? Flower? Reception? Ahhhh. I really wanted to bang my head on the wall.

*knock knock*

"Who's that?"

"Aunt Naomi"

I quickly pulled myself together and opened the door.

"Good morning, dear"

"Good morning Aunt Naomi. What is that?" She was holding a dress.

"You should know it well don't you? This is your wedding dress. It's not like any other wedding dress with all the gowns and stuff. Leo wants to keep it simple."

He had everything prepared, right.. -_-"

I took it from her hand.

"Wait, one more. That goes well with these" A box of shoes. Really?

I opened it and i was shocked to find that, it was the shoe that I requested from Leo earlier but he said no. The one with diamonds on it.

"When did he bought these?" I asked Aunt Naomi.

"That one I really don't know dear. But what I know, the day that both of you arrived here, he made me kept this in my room, so that you won't see it." Now, that is a very good and well planned surprise, Leo.

"Enough chit chat. Go and take your shower, your family will be arriving here soon. And Yoomi will be doing your make over.

"Alright" I closed the door with a smile. Fake awkward smile.

***

"are you nervous?" Yoomi unnie asked while she was doing my hair.

"can't you tell?" I sarcastically answered

"of course i can. you don't have to be that sarcastic"

"sorry. it happens everytime i'm nervous"

her hands were busy styling my hair, applying makeup to my face, making sure me, her little sister, looked good on my wedding day.

"omooo, my only daughter, Eyra. you look beautiful!" Aunt Naomi came in.

"Gomawo, Aunt Naomi."

"No no. in a few hours, you will be my only daughter. so, you have the rights to call me, omma, from now on."

i smiled at her. omma..

how i have been longing to call that name. Omma.

tears started to well in my eyes.

"hey, what's wrong baby sis?" Yoomi came to my side.

"i .. missed.. omma and abuji, unnie" I can no longer held my longing.

"omoo, Eyra-ah, i'm so sorry if i made you sad on your wedding day." Aunt Naomi, or omma, hugged me tight.

*knock knock* it was Namjoon.

I ran to him and hugged him.

"Donsaeng, what happened? Noona?" Namjoon looked at Yoomi for an answer.

"She.. missed omma and abuji"

I sat down on the bed trying to stop my tears.

"Hey, little donsaeng. What are you doing? Ruining your make up? Your unnie worked hard on that, you know" I nodded.

"Okay, how about, i'll talk to Leo about bringing you to meet omma and abuji. You can introduce them to him. Is that alright?" Again, I nodded.

"Donsaeng, you're very lucky that you still have us, me your unnie, Namjoon your oppa, Mr and Mrs Jung, and even now you have Leo to yourself. Now, let's redo your makeup. We still have some time."

***

I held on Namjoon's arm. The nervous feeling was really getting on my nerve.

"Relax. A few minutes from now, you're his"

"I know" I inhaled and exhaled to keep myself calm.

Then, Ken appeared.

"Princess, it's time" Ken smiled, signalling that it's time for me and Namjoon to enter the hall.

"You're ready?"

"Ready."

***

(Leo's POV)

My hands felt cold. I looked around. The seats were starting to get filled. In the front row was omma, appa and Hongbin, Ravi and Hyuk. Ken and Hakyeon took part in the ceremony. Hakyeon becoming my best man and Ken, the receiver for the signal for Namjoon and Eyra to enter the hall. Speaking of her, I suddenly felt anxious. She must be very pretty in that dress. I can already imagine it since I picked out the dress. But, perhaps extra pretty to since Yoomi will be her makeup artist.

"Friend, are you okay?" Hakyeon asked. He must have known my body gesture. I just nodded.

"Relax, hyung. Make sure you looked cool, as usual. Or maybe even cooler for noona to fell in love with you again." Hyuk laughed together with Ravi and Hongbin. Haihh my donsaengs. Never fails to make me happy.

"It will be alright" Appa patted my back and smiled.

Then heard the pianist started to play a song, a sign that the bride would enter at any second now. People started to stand, as a sign of welcoming the bride. I turned around. And I didn't think that in just a few hours, my fiancée looked very different.

***

(Back to Eyra's POV)

I held on to Namjoon's arm tightly. Namjoon patted my hand that was holding him as if saying 'don't worry'. But i could clearly see the sadness in his eyes. I knew he was feeling sad, so I carved a smile to make him smile too.

When I looked at the altar, there, I saw the man who was my boyfriend weeks ago and was my fiancé hours ago. And in a few more minutes, he would my husband. He smiled at me and I did the same.

When we reached the altar, Namjoon looked at me and Leo. Leo held his hand for mine, while Namjoon was still holding my hand. I knew he was reluctant to let me go. I bet Leo could sense it too.

"Leo, please, take a good care of my beloved donsaeng. She's the only one donsaeng I have in this world and life" Leo smiled at him.

"Don't worry, hyung. I will and I promise" Namjoon also nodded. He hugged me and kissed my cheeks. Then he placed my hand is Leo's.

I stood facing Leo. He wore a white tux. Making him looked really like a prince and it matched my wedding dress that he picked. My wedding gown wasn't that fancy like others. I was wearing a white silk dress that fits my body perfectly. Had some Swarovski (small diamonds) on the neck, on the wrist part for it was a long sleeve, and some on my waist like a Swarovski belt. My veil was made of  chiffon and almost a see through and it was made long. As long as my dress' that was purposely made to be dragged on the floor. that dress went well with the heels. I guess being and idol made him had great sense of fashion.

"Hi dear princess"

"Hi dear prince" We chuckled to ease ourselves.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated" The priest voiced out when the pianist stopped.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union between this man and this woman." In any minute now, I'll be his bride.

"Do you Jung Taekwoon, take this woman to be your wife and to promise that you will be together in sickness and health, in poor and rich until death do you apart?"

"I do"

"And do you Park Eyra take this man to be your husband and to promise that you will be together in sickness and health, in poor and rich until death do you apart?"

I inhaled.

"I do"

And we exchanged ring.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife" The crowd cheered and clapped. I heard some people said 'kiss'. Here? In front of you guys??

Leo looked at me. His face was also turning red.

"Come on, hyung and noona. You are legally married" Ravi cheered. Leo gave him the death glare but seems that Ravi didn't mind it. At least for that moment.

"Don't be shy, Leo!" Sunggyu who apparently is close to Leo shouted.

"Is it okay with you?" He asked me and held my hands.

"Well not that we never kissed but in front of the crowd.." I lowered my head, a sign of embarassed.

Leo tilted my head up and..

"Wohooo way the go, Leo hyung!" Ravi cheered.

"This will be framed in Vixx dorm, hyung!" Hongbin, unleashing his photography skills.

"Hyung, you're so manly aaaahhh" Hyuk with his excitement.

The whole crowd was cheering and clapping their hands.

And right there, was me, who was in the state of shocked till my heart could stop beating. He just tilted my head and kissed my lips without hesitation.

After around 1 minute of my heart stop beating, he released my lips.

"That was pleasure. And different too. Now that you are officially mine" He held my hand as we walked down the isle to a car that was waiting outside.

***

As expected, dark window tinted Starex Royale. It was to prevent others from seeing us.

"Oppa, where are we going?"

"Somewhere. But first, I'm very sorry that I cannot take you out to honeymoon somewhere just yet. I hope you understand"

I nodded. Oh yeah. Being a hidden wife of an idol, I really need to understand the whole thing. I couldn't get mad if he touches other girls. He's an idol. Couldn't stop him from going to girl group invitation. He's an idol. I couldn't do anything that limits him as my husband because for the whole world knows that he is single, unmarried.

Leo pulled my head to his shoulder.

"Rest. I know you woke up early this morning thinking about things you shouldn't"

"Not my fault. Should've told me earlier that you prepared something"

"Saranghae, yeobo"

"Nado saranghae (I love you too)"

Upon hearing that, I closed my eyes and as always, fell asleep even easier.

***

I heard the car's door being closed.

"Oppa?" I searched for him.

"I'm here. We've arrived" I looked out the window. And I saw a house. A cute house.

"Where are we?"

"This is the house that was built for us. For our stay for 3 days. This was designed by appa, as our wedding gift. And he said we can use it whenever we need a getaway." Aww, my father in law is a sweet person.

I was busy admiring the interior of the house. It was made of wood. The living room was designed to face the ocean. I went to the main room, in front of the bed, was a sliding door. I opened the door and took one step out, just to find myself already stepping on the sand.

*backhug*

"Hi yeobo"

"Hi oppa"

"I missed you" I chuckled.

"I went exploring the house for 10 minutes and you missed me already?"

"I miss you in every second that passed without you" Since when he was this romantic?

"This is a private beach. The land was owned by harabuji (grandfather) then passed down to appa. And now, to me. And soon, our son."

"Son? That soon?" We laughed. An inside joke that only both of us would understand.

***

Leo told me to shower first while he wanted to cook me something.

"But oppa.." I blankly stared at him.

"Wae?"

"I don't have anything to wear"

He suddenly let out a big laugh until his face was red.

What was so funny? I was still in my wedding dress and he was still in his shirt as he had already took of the coat.

"You really haven't learn anything from today, haven't you? Of course i've prepared your luggage. I told our maids to take some of your clothes and packed it in my luggage. So, yeah, you can find them in the main room."

Geez, this guys is so super fine about his plan.

***

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE????!!!!

THESE AREN'T MY CLOTHES!! THESE ARE JUST NIGHT GOWNS AND UNDER GARMENTS.

Just then I saw a note.

Donsaeng, I bought these for you. You can't forever be in your coverups. But in case you're not ready, There are some of your clothes below all these stuff.

Goodluck!

Yoomi.

What was everybody trying to do to me?? :'(

I dressed up wearing a shirt and a short after bath.

Then I saw Leo putting some finishing touches on his dish.

"Oppa, the smell is so good. What did you cooked?"

"Rose Spaghetti. But you can't eat yet. You have to wait for me. Okay?" I pouted. I was so hungry at that time.

"Ppali go and bathe. I am starving" He nodded at went to bath straight away.

***

We went for a walk by the beach after dinner.

"It's nice here. I wish we could just stay here"

"I wish too. But, we can't. We have a life out there, remember?"

I nodded. Of course I remember. Back to being normal in front of public. And I'd be back at the cafe since Vixx would be busy soon.

I told Leo to go inside first since I still wanted to look at the stars.

I don't know if i am lucky, or up to something unfortunate. But dear Lord, please protect me from something bad.

*backhug*

"I love you" he whispered.

"I know" and he just carried me to the room.

Dear Lord, let this happiest moment of my life never fade..