Chapter 10

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

The first thing that I saw when I woke up was an angel. oh, no, it's Jung Leo. 

This is the closest view i've ever had to look at him. the perfect jawline, the innocent and pure face. adding to his personality, it seems complete. he's just cute in his own way.

"you're up" he said with his eyes closed.

DAMN! he's up already? and what am i still doing in his embrace?

i tried to get up but he pulled me back

"where are you going?"

"up obviously"

"let's stay in bed for a little more while"

"no. we're a not a couple" his eyes were wide and he sat beside me.

"you don't remember what happened last night?"

***

"WHAT?!" i exclaimed. and he nonchalantly nodded at me.

what the hell. 

so when i was in the midst of crying and confused, he proposed to me to become his girlfriend.

and i ACCEPTED it. 

let me refresh the moment.

**

he was holding me tight while i was crying my heart out. i was pretty sure i cried not just because of my fear. but also because:

1. i am in the arms of someone i really, really love, someone i really-really want to be with in my life, but i cannot call him as my own because he is an IDOL and he is not allowed to date.

2. how i wish to be his but that will never happen. at that moment, him hugging me was just to calm me from my fear.

and then a soft voice, very sweet, very calming, very loving asked me:

"would you be mine?"

and due to me crying, i can't reply properly, so i just answered "hum" and nodded, signalling, i do.

***

fantastic, Jung Leo. you proposed to a girl to be yours when she was crying? what a romantic way. 

"but, oppa, we just met. how do you know, i am the one?" 

i'm still using 'oppa' to call him. even after a few minutes of blushing due to the awkwardness of calling him 'oppa'.

but SERIOUSLY. the person, who i fell in love to, just asked me to be his. 

WHO THE HECK IN THE WORLD WILL NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT IT. 

plus, it's JUNG LEO a.k.a JUNG TAEKWOON of VIXX. 

again, i would express my greatest gratitude to my omma and appa for bringing me to this world, to my Yoomi unnie for introducing me with this guy *rainbow tears*

anyway, back to the situation, i looked at him in to his eyes.

"i've been holding to one principle in love. and that is 1st impression matters and i believe in love at first sight"

so he fell for me when we first met in the kitchen?

"if you were wondering when, i fell for you, without even meeting you. i saw your picture and that was my love at first sight. and i fell deeper, when i saw you in the kitchen. so, you're my first love" 

aww.. that was very sweet. i almost turned into a puddle of water, melted by his sweet words.

"so, right now, am i yours?"

"mine and forever mine"

Fangirls, scream all you want, i got Jung Leo. what a LUCKY, BLESSED life i have.

***

"jagiya, your phone is ringing!" Leo called for me from the dining room.

"Oppa, can you pick it up for me? I'm busy cooking"

"Nae" he said.

after a while, he came in to the kitchen, with a long face.

"what?"

"Ken called" 

"what does he want? and you, what's with the long face?"

"he wanted to ask you out" 

"ouh, and you said?"

"you're busy with me"

i gasped at his answer. omo, i wonder how Ken reacted to that. hmm, i think i'll call him after this.

"ouh, gomawo, oppa. wait for 5 minutes, i'll bring the lunch for you" he kissed my cheeks and went out to the dining room.

***

*dialling tone*

"Anyeong Eyra-ah"

"Ken-ah, joseonghamnida. i was cooking for Leo just now"

"how can you be cooking for him? why did he said you are busy with him? Eyra ah, answer me!" he pulled his ULTRA ANNOYING AHJUMMA or KENJUMMA voice.

"damn it, Ken. you're voice is too annoying at a very high pitched frequency. *sigh* alright, i'll explain. I was cooking for him because Namjoon oppa told me to stay with Leo while he's not around. and Namjoon oppa is gone for a week. okay?" Leo came and placed his ear next to my phone.

"but he doesn't have to say that you're busy with him. grr that hyung." i laughed.

"if you want to go out with me, you can. but, you have to bear with the presence of that hyung around us" i looked at Leo and he smiled.

"if he's there or not it will be the same. he's invisible" Ken replied.

"Jaehwan-ah, i'll see you tomorrow" Leo said. 

"mwo? he was there? i'm so dead. very dead. dead!" he started to over react again.

"haha. okay Ken. see you tomorrow. anyeong" i hung up. 

Leo pulled me to sit with him at the couch.

"you're so mean, Leo oppa. Ken oppa is my bias" he gave me his fierce gaze while changing the TV channel.

"but still, Jung Taekwoon ultimate bias. and i'll never change it" i placed my head on his lap and looked at him.

he patted my head, a signal that he's happy with my answer.