Chapter 1

Cold At Night >> 차가운 밤에

"YOU MUST FIND YOURSELF A WIFE WITHIN 2 MONTHS! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I GAVE YOU 2 MONTHS RATHER THAN 1!!"

Mrs. Jung's voice, Jung Leo's mother echoed in his ears.
How was he supposed to find a person, fall in love and ask her hand in marriage in just 2 months? Wouldn't that be crazy??

But, then again, Mrs Jung insisted, more to forcing him to get married. This year, Leo's age reaches 26 and yet for Mrs Jung, it's time for him to settle down.

Leo : *presses the intercom* Yoomi, come into my office for a sec.

Kim Yoomi, Leo's assistant/bestfriend came in.

Yoomi : How can I help you, Mr Jung?

Leo : *sigh* sit down. I need to talk about private stuff for a while.

Yoomi sat and looked at Leo's face.

Leo : my mom.. she wants me to find a wife in 2 months time. She think it's time for to settle down.

Yoomi : *chuckled* I agreed. You should be. So, what's the problem?

Leo : *shyly* I.. have.. no.. one..

Yoomi : what? Not even a crush??

Leo nodded his head. Yoomi was in disbelief. How can a hot guy like him have no crush, or, any girl he likes.

After several moments of thinking, Yoomi started to crack the silents.

Yoomi : I have someone in my mind. And I'm sure you are going to like her. I'll bring her portfolio tomorrow.

Yoomi went out and let Leo to be alone thinking his mess.