Escaping Drama

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I exited out of IAB, I was in for an unprepared moment. Just stepping out of the elevator in front of me was Sungbin’s girlfriend. The girl looked at me, registering a moment of surprise and then a look of Hey-I-Know-You-Don’t-I? I tried to avoid her glance because my tears were not dry yet. She gave me a friendly smile though, saying in English, “You’re…..You’re Sungbin’s friend,  right?”

I nodded and swiftly moved past her toward the elevator. “Sorry, I have to go.”

“Yubin ah!” Q oppa appeared at the door of IAB studio.

“Oh hi there, oppa!” Sungbin’s girlfriend greeted Q oppa and that obviously caught him by surprise.

“Oh Hi Stefanie..”Q oppa greeted her back but he looked at me who was busy pressing the lift button like my life depended on it. Why was the bloody lift taking so long? I could not wait to get out of this awkward moment.

“Ermm…is your friend ok? What happened?” Stefanie asked Q oppa.

“Err… I’m… I… err…” Oppa stammered.

Then finally the lift doors opened and I hurriedly stepped into the lift. Just then I could hear Sungbin’s voice.

“Stef! What are you doing here?” he asked his girlfriend.

“What is happening, Sungbin? Why is she in tears? And I called Steve who told me that the boys are all out of Seoul so why did you lie?!” Stefanie demanded.

Crap! I did not need to hear or see any drama. I was getting out of this! I hit the “close door” button vigorously.

As the door closed, I could see Q oppa rushing to the elevator calling out “Yubin! Wait!”

But it was too late because the doors had closed tight. I stepped back, leaning against the elevator wall while I took a moment to enjoy the peace and quiet in the elevator. As I calm myself down, I gradually realized I had just shut the door on my boyfriend. Oh ! Poor oppa! Did he think I was mad at him? No, I was not mad at him! It was dumb Sungbin I was mad at! But then again, I did not want to go up and face the drama. As soon as the elevator reached the level of the basement car park, I stepped out of the lift and waited at the lift lobby for oppa. However, more than 5 minutes have passed and oppa had not appeared yet.

I hoped he was not mad at me for shutting the door at him. He was, after all, a guy who was so non-dramatic that he would likely not want to get involved in the Sungbin and girlfriend drama, right? So, why was he still up there?

I decided to call Oppa a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter