SAKDA

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who would have thought I would be back at Illionaire Records studio 10 days later? Not to scream at an ex-boyfriend but to record a track? And it felt great! Winning a track after losing a few battles and going through some scary diss battles was a great sense of achievement. As I got ready to leave the wonder apartment for the recording studio, my girls all cheered on me with applause!

"Unnie, you look more like you are going on a date than for work." Yeeun teased.

"What?" I asked. "What made you think so?"

"Well, your lipstick is super red this time.." she replied. "And you only apply that when you go on a date."

"I put on red lipstick for my schedules and this is a schedule, Yen." I rebuked.

"Not when our stylist is not doing the make-up for you.. When Kim Yubin puts on a hot red lipstick herself, schedule or not, she's doing it for a man." Yen would not stop.

"Shut up.." I told her as I left the house and my girls roared in laughter.

"Unnie, don't forget your cap!" Limmie reminded as she tossed me a black cap. Nice! A cap would make me seem less of a seductress like Yen claimed and give me more swag!

Truth was....Yen was half right. It would be good if my producer gave me more lines in this track since I wrote like a whole song of lyrics. Red hot lipstick often worked well with my ex-boyfriends in getting things my way so maybe it would work on The Quiett....hahaha....though he was not exactly my boyfriend, but he was a guy after all.

So I was driving over to the studio myself instead of using the JYP work van because I wanted to meet my producer an hour earlier than the scheduled time given by mnet. I did get The Quiett's phone number from Sungbin and called to ask him if he was ok to meet me earlier to work on the track. Q oppa was fine with it and I then informed JYPE that I could head to the schedule myself if the work van was not available. I hopped into my convertible Benz and drove to meet another multi Benz owner.

When I reached Illionaire studio, I was greeted by The Quiett and another dude who was not Dok2. That dude was a R&B singer whom I might say I heard about him through several industry friends but he was not as well known as Crush in mainstream. Sungbin once told me about him whom he worked with before and that this guy could sing and dance as well as Big Bang's Taeyang. Babylon was his name and we greeted each other politely when The Quiett introduced us.

"We are working on my new album. Babylon is featuring in one of my tracks." Q Oppa explained.

"Oh, I hope I'm not interrupting." I noted.

"No, no. We are almost done already." Babylon responded.

"Yeah. But even if we don't finish our track, we can finish it later after I am done with Yubin." Q Oppa added.

Done with me? Hmm, why did that sound so....

Ok, stop imagining things, Yub!

"Haha, I'm cool with that, hyung." Babylon said. "I have a whole day to spare. I hope Yubin-sshi does not mind me hanging around here while you both work."

"I'm fine with it." I said politely though a part of me was wondering if my red lipstick was going to work on my producer now that another person was going to be observing us. Trudy and Dok2 was not expected to arrive until an hour later so Babylon was an unexpected guest.

Then it suddenly hit me!! Oh! Maybe Babylon was here because The Quiett was considering featuring him on our track?? All the past winning tracks of the other Unpretty Rapstar contestants had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter