Tell me, tell me, tell tell tell me!

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at JYP, I had a meeting with my manager to discuss in detail my schedules that week where Oppa's Switzerland trip was set. I looked at my schedules and shook my head in disappointment. If I flew to Switzerland with Oppa, I would only get to spend 2 days with him! And 2 other days were already wasted in the flights alone. It was ridiculous to fly to a far away country, hardly ever enjoying it and fly back in two days.

I announced the update to Oppa while he was packing the last of his luggage in his apartment.

"Sigh...so it's just 2 days..." He took off his snapback and scratched his head. "I almost booked the tickets for you earlier. Guess that's why you didn't reply me when I asked if you were ok with the flights."

I went to hold him by the waist. "I'm sorry... I really want to go but it's just tough. Is your friend able to make it?"

"I already told him we will do another trip and not this. It's weird to ask him to join back a day before departure."

"So you'll go alone?"

He nodded.

I felt worse and he looked sadder. I then said. "I'll go, oppa. Even if it's just 2 days."

"It's silly, Yubin." he shook his head. "I don't think you even have time to enjoy at all! And you will be jet-lagged and over a 2 day trip?! You will be even more tired if you go."

He was right. I hugged him tight. I hated when things did not go our way.

Oppa patted my head and kissed my forehead. "Maybe all this is telling us we should take a step back. We've only started dating less than a month......"

Somehow when he said that, it hurt...mostly at the "taking a step back" part. Back when Sungbin said those same words to me, he found himself a new girlfriend almost immediately.

The memory pained me and I released myself from Oppa's arms. I really did not need to feel like the same thing was going to happen to me again. I nodded, holding in my sadness and said to Oppa. "You are right.."

I turned away from him and because I was not sure how long I could hold in my sadness, I took my bag and got ready to leave the apartment.

"Sorry, I have to go.." I announced, not wanting to look at oppa.

"Hey, are you alright?" Oppa tried to hold my arm but I had swiftly avoided it.

"I'm fine. I just gotta go. You have a safe trip, oppa." I opened the door and headed toward the elevator.

"Yubin ah.." Oppa grabbed and pulled me into his arms before I could get in the elevator.

I let him hug me and covered my about-to-cry face in his embrace.

"Hey.... it's not like I'm breaking up with you." Oppa explained, my hair gently. "I just think we should take a step back, take our time to plan our next vacat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter