Cypher Mission

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

San E oppa indeed kept his word on not being biased to me. He did by not keeping his word on making things easy for me because the first thing he did on the first day of recording was make me the first person to do the self-intro cypher rap! I hated being the first person to start a mission. That was like an in-built taboo in me I had no idea why. I just preferred to observe others first before I performed mine. Thankfully, I did well in the introductory cypher. No mistakes, yes!

Before that intro rap, I got to meet the 10 other contestants of the show for the first time and I had to say this season's contestants were hardly 'unpretty'. They were mostly pretty and nice actually. The nicest and friendliest one was one who sat opposite me. KittiB was her stage name and I found her voice low like mine. I expected we might be close rivals due to our similar voices but she was so chatty and friendly I felt like she'd make a fun rival than a scary one like Jessi. All the girls that came in the studio before me were all at least 2 years or more younger than me and I thought I was going to be the oldest one in the competition. But Thank God for Gilme who came in and everyone stood up respectfully and greeted her when she arrived. I was not too familiar with her but I felt her unnie aura the moment she stepped in. I liked her immediately and you could see everyone being nice and respectful to her since she was conversing with us like a sweet unnie. I bet mnet would be disappointed that there was no overtly trouble-making drama queen type here so far. Even the blond girl next to me who kind of gave a Jessi vibe was quite sweet. Heize was her name and she kept smiling at me politely. These girls probably showed their relentless fierce raps in auditions to get a spot on the show but underneath it all, they were mostly friendly and nice. And I was worried I was the only nice one. Silly me.

But of course mnet did some homework to create some drama. I was surprised by a bad vibe rivalry between AshB and Kasper who actually dissed each other during a cypher rap? That was early! The diss battle missions had not started yet but they already started it in their introductory cypher raps? Ok, I was just going to be an audience to this interesting for now. After that, I tried to get to know  my competitors and their background since all of them knew mine but I knew not much on them. I was also surprised to find that Hyorin and I were not the only idols in the competition. There was a girl named Yezi who is from Fiestar which I was not too familiar with. But one could not blame me for mistaking Yezi for an underground rapper at first because of her fierce looks and straight-talking manner. Her raps were no joke too as she was using strong words.  She may be younger than me 6 years but her raps displayed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter