Mad Ex

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I managed to book my flights and was set to depart the next morning. I texted Oppa the good news that I was arriving in Switzerland on late night flight and that I could stay 4 days with him instead of 2 now. He could not reply me since his phone was likely on airplane mode. The morning I was supposed to fly off, I still did not receive a text from oppa. I called him but he did not pick up the call. I re-sent my previous text including my flight details, to be sure he received the message.

Then I received a call but it was not Oppa ….It was Sungbin. I picked up the call cautiously.

Sungbin: “Yub?”

Me: “…Yeah?”

Sungbin: “Where are you now? Can I see you?”

Me: “Erm.. No.. I can’t. I’m at the airport now.”

Sungbin paused for a moment before he spoke again: “Where are you heading? Are you flying to see hyung?!”

How the did news spread this fast? Was it Jinwoon who told again? Or my girls but the girls only knew just yesterday and they would never tell Sungbin. Or Younha? But she had been keeping her word well so far.  Whatever, I was still going to act ignorant.

Me: “…Who?”

Sungbin: “Qua-Hyung! The Quiett! Shin Dong Gab! MY HYUNG!!”

I kept calm..

Me: “Err…who told you that?”

He ignored my question and went more straight to the point.

Sungbin: “Are you ing him, Yub?!”

He sounded mad. Like a jealous boyfriend? How dare him?! I got mad now.

Me: “Is that a problem?”

Sungbin: “So it’s in true!! How could you? There are loads of guys after you and you had to pick MY HYUNG! WHY??”

Me: “You are over-reacting, Sungbin!”

Sungbin: “Are you doing this to get back at me?!”

Me: “What? NO! We just happened to get along really well….Wait, why do I need to explain to you?!”

Sungbin: “Because he’s my hyung! My boss!”

Me: “And what? I’m a who should not date him?”

Sungbin: “No! I mean…. how can we share the same girl? It’s awkward!”

Me: “How are you sharing me when we BROKE UP like a year ago?!”  

Sungbin: “I just don’t like this, ok! I hate this! ! And you are now going on some in holiday with him! Seriously, why can’t you date someone who’s not HIM!”

Me: “It takes two hands to clap! You make it sound like I purposely chose him and seduced him!”

Sungbin: “I’m mad at hyung too! But I can’t get him on the phone!”

Me: “You know what! I’m going to let you calm your balls before I talk to you again. I need to check in now. BYE!”

I hung up as I proceeded to the check in counter. I really did not need an ex-boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter