The Quiet Game

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I met my manager at the Arena shoot, we decided to re-sync our calendars to be sure I did not miss out any schedules this time. And boy did I realize I have missed out quite a number of schedules. And majority was photo shoots. I loved photo shoots and was glad I was getting the non-stop love from magazine editors ever since Unpretty Rapstar but I did not expect my schedules to be slotted back to back.

"Unnie! How is it possible my schedules for photo shoots has doubled suddenly?" I asked my manager.

"Ok, some were just added yesterday and today. But I swear I verbally told you to add today's Arena shoot when we were in Thailand. You were using your phone so I thought you added it to your calendar." My manager explained.

"Aish...I thought you were just reminding me of Allure's shoot." I shook my head.

"Anyway, just so you know. Your KKYE campaign shoot is tomorrow and your Reebok campaign shoot is the day after and then we will be flying off to Milan for Dazed..... so please, Yub! Don't go missing!" my manager warned me.

"Arrasso.." I obeyed. Looked like my poor new boyfriend won't be able to see me for 2 weeks straight.

Then again, was he even my boyfriend already? Like officially? Because we had not even made anything official verbally yet. All we did was kiss. I contemplated on texting him but I was soon called over to start the photo shoot. By the time the shoot was over, it was already 2am in the morning. I checked my phone and no word from Oppa.

I was about to text him, reporting to him that my shoot was finally over when a dating rule no.1 hit me.

1. DO NOT CALL/TEXT THE GUY AFTER THE FIRST DATE. LET HIM CALL/TEXT YOU FIRST!

Hmm, thing was...it was not even a date! Was there a rule that said do not call the guy after your first kiss? I remember there was one on Do not call the guy after you first got into bed with him. Oh well, I think the same rule applied to all.

So I held it in and did not text or call him. However, as days went by and still no word from Oppa, I was starting to feel like it was over before it even started. Our first kiss replayed in my mind and my heart started aching. Maybe he really did mind my past with Sungbin and maybe our kisses was just a matter of lust to him. He was so not going to date me - a public figure, and a very busy one.

I covered my sadness with work. It distracted me and it was great that I got to fly to Milan! Gosh I missed fashion cities like Milan and Paris! At the airport, I checked Oppa's instagram to find that he was also overseas on his concert tour. Great timing, I guessed he won't miss me.

The week in Milan was fun but as soon as I got back to Korea, I had to head to a TV station to perform a GOD track on Immortal Songs. I was pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter