The Surprise Guest

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened and I held my breath at the sight of a smiley Jinwoon. "Noona! What took you so long?"

"i...I..." I stammered as I watch Jinwoon take off his shoes and put on the house slippers like it was his own home. Now why was I answering him when I, the occupant of this apartment, had questions for this surprise visit?

"Jinwoon!! What are you doing here???" I asked as Jinwoon walked toward the rooms.

"Yeeun asked me to get a track she saved in her desktop so I can have a listen and give her my inputs." He informed.

I noticed my room door was still opened and any second Jinwoon was going to walk past it and spot Oppa since Yeeun's room was after mine. I ran like a speedy train to shut my room door, just when Jinwoon was one step away from discovering my secret boyfriend.

Jinwoon looked at me totally surprised at my actions and of course, he was starting to get suspicious.

"Can't this wait? Do you have to come here at like 12am to pick up a track??" I asked before he could ask questions.

"Yeeun wants my inputs by tomorrow. She said you'll be home alone anyway and wouldn't mind some company." Jinwoon explained.

 "Is she mad?? She's on vacation and still asking for work to be done?" I scolded Yeeun. And I did not need Jinwoon to keep me company!!

As if reading my mind or clearing his suspicion, Jinwoon said. "But it seemed you don't need my company, noona."

I then noticed Jinwoon was not waiting for my answer. He was looking across from me, bobbing his head to the back of me.

I turned around and found my boyfriend standing coolly by my room door which was now open. His shirt at least buttoned up now. Oppa smiled at Jinwoon and then moved past me and shook Jinwoon's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Jinwoon-shii." Oppa greeted.

Jinwoon smiled back awkwardly and accepted the handshake. "Ahh, The Quiett sunbae-nim. Working with Yubin today?"

Oppa nodded with a friendly smile.

"Jinwoon, can you please get what you need to get already?" I still felt the need to chase my surprise guest away. The situation was still awkward.

"Ok, ok." Jinwoon nodded and headed to Yeeun's room. I whispered to Oppa I was going to make sure Jinwoon got what he needed.

I followed Jinwoon to Yeeun's room and shut the door.

"What were you thinking, noona?" Jinwoon's first question shot out as soon as I shut Yeeun's door. "That's Sungbin hyung's boss! In your room! And I know it’s got nothing to do with work, noona!"

"And what is wrong with that?!" I had to ask because this common reaction was starting to annoy me.

"Does Sungbin know about this?" Jinwoon ignored my remark and asked the other expected question.

I folded my arms, not answering him but he caught the hint.

"Do the girls even know?" he asked further.

I shook my head. Damn, why did this feel like a forbidden affair?

"Gosh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter