Friends n Judges

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing the pioneer of the Unpretty Rapstar known for her frank, no holds bar spitfire ways was surprisingly not as intimidating as I thought. Jessi greeted me with a wide smile, even bowed slightly. And I bowed even more, well, because she was after all, my senior in the industry. I heard that she debuted a few years earlier than me.

"Why are you girls acting so politely with each other?" JY laughed. "You are both the same age!"
"Oh really?" Jessi mused. "Which month were you born, Yubin?"

"I'm an October child." I replied.

"Oh, you are older than me by 2 months! That's perfect! Not that much older than me. Haha, we'll get along fine."

"Too bad you girls aren't in the same season of Unpretty Rapstar. I would love to see the diss battle between you two. " San E teased.

"Nooo, I can't bear to see them diss each other!" JY shaking his head.

"I'm worried about disses the most." I admitted.

"Don't worry, disses are only for show. No one will take the words seriously." Jessi advised.

"I saw the way you ate Lil Cham up. That was scary." I highlighted to her.

"That was not scary! It was funny!!" Jessi chuckled.

"I really was worried about Yubin heading into that show. She's a good lyricist but ....she's nice, you know. Like will she be easily eaten up by others?" JY still was worried.

Aish...can JY chill already? I was already practicing so hard at this point. But I get his worrisome nature when it came to anything Wonder girls.

"PD-nim, did you invite Jessi over to discourage me to go on the show?" I asked, though in a joking way.

"Nooo.." JY denied.

"In fact, when JY told me just now about you entering the show..." Jessi added. "I was like If Yubin plans on losing weight, then this show's for her!"

"That's how stressful it is..." JY concurred.

"Gosh! Yub is already skinny enough!" San E had to remind.

Tell me about it. I knew I would get sleepless nights with my wonder girls comeback and now with this competition show, I would not doubt more weight loss.

"I'll eat well..Don't worry, the girls always have food for me." I assured them.

"And don't worry, I'll try not to make things difficult for you." San E added.

"Huh?" I did not get it.

"You don't know?" San E announced. "I'm the MC of the show you are going in, Yub!"

MC for season 2 as well? I was not sure if that was good or bad news to me. If San E oppa showed any favoritism to me, people were going to talk like they did with him on the 1st season.

It seemed like Jessi had the same thought as me because she quickly rebuked San E.

"Please, oppa! You'll get hate again like you did with the Jimin biasness! I suggest you keep your close friendship away from Yubin in the show."

"it's ok, Jessi. Oppa and I aren't that close." I added jokingly.

"Yeah, we aren't that close that I always had cover up for her by playing 3rd wheel whenever she goes out for a meal with the boyfriend." San E exposed.

Great, must he bring up the old days when Taec and I had to pull a 3rd wheel victim whenever we wanted to go out and eat? That was ages ago. I side-eyed San E and he quickly took the hint and changed the subject.

"Ok, ok, that was a long time ago.." he lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter