Unexpected Rumor

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several months had passed and I still been seeing Q Oppa happily. My issue with Sungbin had died down too. We were finally cordial with each other after hanging out with the IAB gang and my girls who made us make up, just like how they tried to match-make us more than a year ago.  Sungbin was finally receptive of Q oppa and my relationship after seeing us still dating well for close to half a year already. Work was a little less hectic for me though I still have some overseas photo-shoots now and then. The girls teased me that I was becoming more of a model than an artist now. When I headed to Las Vegas for a shoot, I found out that Q oppa had invited Sungbin over to his apartment to hang out. Oppa told me that Sungbin and him played some playstaion and also discussed on Sungbin’s new full album. Things were going well between my ex and the current too so I was glad. Music work on my end was a little competitive now within the wonder girls because JY PD-nim had after 9 long years, finally given us full freedom to work on our very own title track. We decided to split into 2 teams to work on some tracks and let PD-nim and his team to vote their favorite for the title track. The teams we formed were the Unnie team vs the Maknae team. Yen and I were of course Team Unnie. Because she was Hatfelt, I put a lot of trust in Yen’s compositions.

“What kind of songs do you want to write about, Unnie?” Yen asked me the day we got into our team. “Since we are team unnie, I think we can be more daring and write a more matured song?”

“Haha, and get the song banned from broadcast?” I answered. “Better not. Let’s stick to something more public friendly.”

“Aish, I was hoping we write something y. I have already given Younha that man-hate song or else we could use it.” Yen added.

“That song will be banned because of the F-word, Yen. We will lose to our maknaes as soon as the JYP team hears the song. I say we write something different this time. Instead of the usual heart-break song, just write a happy love song.” I suggested.

“I see someone’s been inspired happily lately.” Yen teased. “And also haven’t seen you home a lot these days. He’s keeping you well in his arms, eh?”

I helplessly blushed at Yen’s tease. “He’s been sweet. And I’m happy.”

“And you didn’t think it would have been that easy in the first place, right?” Yen winked at me.

I could not agree more. But there you have it! Our song was soon developed from there. Sweet n Easy, right?

Then one day while I was in JYP with my girls at band practice, our manager came in with some shocking news.

“It involves Yubin.” My manager announced in a worried tone. “And it isn’t good.”

“Oh dear, unnie, did you get caught dating?” Yen quickly turned to me.

I shook my head. I doubted it since my dates with oppa were mostly at home. And we had been such low profile celebrities I doubted the paparazzi would even bother.

“It’s worse than dating.” The manager informed. “Some gossip-monger has been spreading random names of female celebrities involved in ion and Yub’s name in the list.”

“ion?!” The girls and I exclaimed together.

“How?” I wondered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter