Happy Drunk

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spent the night at Oppa's apartment that night. But no, I did not sleep with him. I mean, I did sleep next to him, my head on his shoulder, and we were on his couch and not his bed. So yeah,  we did not have ...............................yet. We spent most of the night talking, kissing and cuddling. 

When I woke up to the bright morning sunlight shining into oppa's living room, I found myself by his side, his arm still around me. When I stirred, he woke up and greeted me with a sleepy smile. "Morning, Yubin."

I got up slightly off him and gave him a morning kiss. "Morning, Oppa."

"Aish.." he let out a soft cry of pain as he realized his arm was cramping from me sleeping on it for hours.

"Omo..I'm sorry.." I apologized.

But he shook his head and chuckled. "It's fine. I didn't want to wake you up. I thought of carrying you to a more comfortable place to sleep like my bed but I was worried you might freak out when you wake up and find yourself in my bed."

"No, I wouldn't.." I said but was kinda shy to look at him.

Just then the alarm on my phone rang, indicating it was time for me to get to work.

"Time to work?" Oppa noted as he got up. "You can use the bathroom in my bedroom to wash up. I'll get you a new toothbrush."

It was Unpretty Rapstar concert today but I have to get home to change before heading to the concert. Unlike Sungbin's bathroom, I could not find any half-used women's facial wash among Oppa's toiletries. In fact, there was hardly any toiletries, except for an after-shave, toothpaste and hand soap.

After brushing my teeth, before I left the apartment, I said to him. "By the way, I'm performing 2 of your songs at today's concert."

"Really?" He looked happy.

"Yeah, Sakda and YGGR!" I then kissed him goodbye and promised to contact him after the concert. "Oh I forgot to tell you, oppa!" I suddenly remembered I had to go to a post-concert celebration party with the Unpretty crew. "We have a post party after the concert."

"Just don't drink and drive after that, ok." he kissed my forehead before letting me go.

I then got home and hurriedly showered and changed.

"Unnie, where were you last night? Did Unpretty rehearsals end that late?" Sunmi asked as I was getting ready to leave the house again.

"Err..no.. I just went back to my parents.." I lied whilst putting on my sneakers. "I gotta run to the concert now, Sunmi. Talk later, ok? Bye!"

Just then, my manager made a timely appearance at our doorstep an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter