A different kind of Illionaire

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I just need to know one thing, Yubin...." Oppa asked, looking into my eyes. "Was the kiss a mistake? Was I a mistake?"

I shook my head. "No, oppa. Never. You have no idea how much I missed you...."

"That's good enough for me." And then he kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we revived that kiss. The kiss that somehow caused so much confusion. But this time it felt more of an assurance. After a while, Oppa broke the kiss but hugged me tight and  muttered "I miss you too" into my ear. I was not sure how long we stayed in that warm tight embrace but it felt good we were not letting go of each other now.

====

We sat on his nice white sofa, cuddling and finally sipping that wine we did not get to open the last time.

"I'm sorry for the silent treatment those weeks. I'm really bad at guessing how a woman feels. I'm also not the kind of guy who knows how  to chase a girl well.. "Oppa added ."And with you, I was always confused about my feelings for you."

"Confused? Because of Sungbin?" I guessed.

He nodded slowly.  

"I guessed me dating him before really matters to you. What did Sungbin tell you, oppa?"

"I had that conversation with him after you and I caught that movie. I tried to make my conversation casual. Just talking about you randomly since we were working together lately.  Sungbin surprisingly admitted you both dated but it was sadly a short-lived relationship. Said that you were the first girl he dated who cared too much about getting caught. But he admitted that he fell in love with you real quick only to fall out of it as soon too. Regardless, he would always feel sorry to you.."

"Oppa.." I muttered. 

"The thing was..." he continued, "I didn't need to know so much from Sungbin. I didn't know how I felt after that. I wasn't sure if I grew to like you more or.... less. But I know I cared about you. I thought maybe it was best we remained producer-hoobae relationship but when we meet, sigh..  Yubin, it’s not even your pretty looks but your work... your crazy metaphoric rap lyrics, your taste in music and fashion! Plus I get in deeper every time you smile or look at me. And then you kissed me. Now how could I resist that?" he my cheek, then pulled me closer to lay a kiss on my forehead. "It was hard, believe me. Hard to not consider dating you. You know, I would have called or texted you if I wanted this relationship to be a fling. But I couldn't do it. I was feeling too much for you already."

I looked at Oppa and with a serious thought, I asked him. "So, can we finally put Sungbin aside and our feelings first? Because it's tortuous for me if you are still concerned about this. "

"I'm serious about my feelings for you, Yubin. But I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter