Infidelity

The Forgotten Band

“What do you take me for?” his mother replied in tears when Junghan told her what he figured out.

“You mean you didn’t…”

“No, Junghan,” his mother responded, shaking her head. “It was not me. I did not set the fire. I did not murder that NU’EST boy. I smelled like smoke that night because I was smoking, and I was smoking because I was nervous you would find out about the affair. Yes, I did sleep with your friend, but that was before I knew that he was your friend.”

“What do you mean?”

“It happened just a few days after you signed in with Pledis. I didn’t know who your members were. Neither did Seungcheol know that I was your mom. We didn’t intend to betray you, neither of us. I know that does not excuse me. I cheated on your dad, that I admit to that, but I did not deliberately sleep with someone that is your friend.”

Junghan hated his mother for cheating on his dad, but he felt so relieved that that was all she admitted to doing. Junghan had no way of telling if what she was saying were true, but he believed her. He hoped that it was not just wishful thinking, but for some reason he just had a gut feeling that it wasn’t. If all the years he spent with her were anything to go by, his mother was not lying.

-

Junghan later learned that it was Aron who took him to hospital, but he was later arrested for admitting to threatening Junghan and planning to kill him as revenge for Baekho’s death. Ren was also later caught and arrested for that as well as pushing Junghan.

Well, Junghan thought, I guess that’s the end of NU’EST...


A/N: Short chapter for now. Next chapter is the FINAL one, I promise. And it has all the answers lol :P

Anyone want to take a final jab at the answer ? I know you guys feel like you exhausted the possibilities, but there is one little thing that everyone seems to be overlooking. Some of you have touched upon it ever so slightly, but no one really gave it further consideration :P

(sorry for all the torture I have put you guys through lol)