(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not Today

--

 

Today was exhausting and Hyoyeon just couldn’t have it anymore. She was all around Seoul, all day with Tiffany. Damn that pink obsessed woman has a lot of friends. When she finally gets home and was all alone, she wasted no time to slump herself on the bed. She was on a freefall position while having one of her playlists played at the lounge area which was transparently parted with the queen bed of hers.

 

She was getting into that Chris Brown’s Liquor song but the audio abruptly stopped playing before there was another song came up. An unfamiliar song was played and she was sure of herself that it was Zion T’s voice. And she was very familiar of a certain someone who likes this artist so much. Hyoyeon felt the bed sheets moved before there was a sudden weight came crushing her back, naughty hands be slipping underneath her shirt and stay palming on her tummy. Hopefully this kid isn’t thinking of something dirty right now, she prayed in her mind.

 

“Hyoyeonie,” Damn it. “Make love to me?”

 

Hyoyeon felt herself stirred from her midway to slumberland. She groaned in defeat when the person bit her ear in a very slow painful way. “God, Taeyeonie.”

 

“I miss you so much and I want to have it today.” Taeyeon whispered before burying her face on Hyoyeon’s nape. “B–But,” She sighed. “I’m tired.”

 

“Good.” Hyoyeon exhaled in relief. “I’m tired too.” She returned back a peck on the younger one’s temple before she tried to go back to sleep without saying anything else since Taeyeon was suddenly quiet. But what can she expect from this person? They don’t just accept a ‘no’ that simple.

 

“No, you make love to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter