(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Official

--

 

Months ago, it was supposed to be just a one night stand thing. But something about Taeyeon made Hyoyeon to stay a little longer at the older one’s place for a couple of hours. Later as days and weeks passed, they became one another’s stress reliever where one would call for the other and rant their problems as they made love.

 

Yet they never made it official.

 

And today was just one of those days where they would have the so called ‘our amazing in the early morning’ thing. Taeyeon broke the kiss and got off from the younger one in immediate. She rushed towards her clothes as what Hyoyeon could see, picking every item that was belonging to her while making her way to the bathroom.

 

“Leaving already?”

 

“You know I had to, Hyo!”

 

Hyoyeon slumped onto her front and muffled her groan of displeasure on the pillow. Obviously the latter didn’t fully made her morning once again. Taeyeon always have to leave early now. It was probably because she told Hyoyeon that she had a new job now. Sure, Hyoyeon was happy for her but not to the point where she would start her work really early in the morning which ruined their love session. Well, at least their night sessions never disappoint.

 

A sudden weight came crushing Hyoyeon’s backbones but she didn’t mind it that much once a pair of lips came in contact from behind her neck. “You’re not mad, right?” She heard Taeyeon murmured behind her.

 

“Nope.” Hyoyeon lifted up her head and faced the girl on top of her. “But I hate your new job.”

 

Taeyeon chortled. “We can always look forward to night time.” She sealed her lips with Hyoyeon for a moment until she was sure that Hyoyeon was cheered up. “I have to go now.”

 

“Sure.” Hyoyeon answered in defeat and had a little hope that Taeyeon would change their mind. But the moment she heard her front door was shut closed, she decided to enter slumberland; to get over with her morning.

 

-*-

 

“Hey, the door’s locked. Are you outside?”

 

Hyoyeon passed the money to the cashier and grabbed her grocery bag with her as she made it out from the market. “Well, that’s an obvious question.” She smiled upon hearing the caller giggling from the other line. “Stay put. I’m on my way.”

 

“Be quick, okay?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter