(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Free Of Charge

--

 

“Baby, I’m home!”

 

Taeyeon finished decorating her cupcakes just as Hyoyeon arrived home. She put down the last cupcake she decked and scampered to the living room where she stumbled upon her significant other. Hyoyeon slightly widened her eyes that was halfway open when Taeyeon gave her a hug from behind.

 

“Oh.” Hyoyeon placed her hands on her girlfriend’s hugging arms. “There you are.”

 

“Do you miss me?” Taeyeon kissed the former’s cheek before nuzzling on their neck in excitement. “Because I miss you so much.”

 

Hyoyeon smiled as she tilted her head halfway to give Taeyeon a kiss on the head. “I miss you most.” They then decided to part the hug and Hyoyeon turned around to face the girl. “So what are you up to?”

 

“Cupcakes!” Taeyeon flashed an eye smile.

 

“Oh?”

 

Taeyeon then dragged both of them back to the kitchen. She picked out one cupcake and showed it to the sleepy looking partner of hers. “Ta-da!”

 

“Wow.” Hyoyeon accepted the cupcake and took a bite. She was trying to figure out the taste of it while having Taeyeon to stare at her lovingly. “Definitely one of the best cupcakes I have ever tasted.” She said while nodding at the delightful flavour that was colouring inside .

 

“I’m glad you like it!” Taeyeon happily applaud and resumed her work as to stack up the cupcakes inside a container. “I’m going to give some to our friends tomorrow.”

 

“That’s nice.” Hyoyeon planted a kiss on the cheek for her busy Taeyeon. “I’ll be at the living room.”

 

Taeyeon didn’t said anything as she was too focused on organizing the small cakes. Once she was done, she decided to clean the kitchen before making her way to the living room. As she walked inside the main room, she heard Hyoyeon sighing and was mumbling things while watching the romantic scenes that was playing on the television.

 

…!

 

“Hyoyeonie.” Taeyeon bent her body to wrap her arms around Hyoyeon’s neck from behind the couch. “Are you okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter