(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be Alright

--

 

“Hello! This is Taeyeon speaking and you’ve reached my voicemail when you hear this. I’m currently busy but please leave a message if you have something important to say after the beep. Hyoyeonie, if this is you, I love you! I’ll call you later!”

 

Beep!

 

“Hi baby.”

 

Hyoyeon’s eyes fixed at her coffee, one where she was busy stirring her spoon with. She was still not used of making her own as she would always go out and grab one at a café. The bitter taste of the drink flooded inside when she took a sip. She forcefully gulp them slowly and cursed herself for not adding sugar in the first place.

 

“Yuck, I just made my own coffee.” She wiped off her lips using the back of her hand and glared at her cup of coffee. “And I at it. You would probably agree with me too.”

 

A dog came running towards the kitchen, instantly greeting Hyoyeon with a bark. The human looked down at them and gave a smile. She picked up the black dog and settled them on her laps as she started to pet their head lovingly.

 

“Say, let’s see what Ginger has to say for my coffee.”

 

And so Hyoyeon dipped a finger inside her cup before having the dog to it. She observed the dog carefully and smiled upon realizing that it won’t stop her finger.

 

“Ah, so our baby boy likes bitter coffee.” She laughed and put Ginger down on the ground. “But I bet you’d be mad at me for letting him taste it. Sorry, baby.”

 

The clock read as 8 o’clock, making Hyoyeon to quickly jolt up on her feet. “Okay, . I’m late! Argh–”

 

She left her coffee alone as she ran off from the kitchen, Ginger excitedly followed her from behind. After ending the call with a goodbye, Hyoyeon placed her phone on the bed and went to get change. Though it was her day off from her choreographing class as of today, Hyoyeon needed to go somewhere. She has been planning to go there ever since the last visit. Though it was just yesterday evening when she went to the place after her class. It was like as if it has becoming her daily routine – which it has. When she had done getting ready, she reached out her arms to pick up the dog from the floor.

 

“Are you ready, boy?”

 

“Woof!”

 

Hyoyeon smiled. “Great.” She then remembered her phone and picked it up as well. She once again pressed the speed dial and the call was instantly transferred into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter