And He Said Playing Playstation is Boring

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

The sound of alarm clock made Jungkook frowned in his sleep. He groaned and covered his head with pillow. But of course, the alarm didn’t stop.

“Hyung turn it ooooff” Jungkook still closed his eyes while rolling back and forth. After several minutes without answer, Jungkook yawned and get up.

“Jin hyung why you-”

Jungkook stopped rubbing his eyes when he saw no one beside him. Jungkook blinked several times and looked around to find any sign of Jin. “Hyung?” Jungkook turned off the alarm then get off of his bed, walked lazily to the bathroom. He knocked the door. “Hyung?”

No answer.

Jungkook frowned. Jin usually woke him up but this time the alarm did it. Jungkook looked at the table. His bag still placed on the table and looked like someone prepared his book for today. But Jin’s bag was nowhere to be seen.

“Hyung?”

 

**

 

“I’m sorry Kookie, but Seokjin is now had another things to take care of, he will be back soon okay?” Mr Jeon smiled apologetically to Jungkook when he saw Jungkook face dropped at the mentioned of Jin wasn’t around.

“Then, when will Jin hyung back?” asked Jungkook, clearly not amused.

“Six to seven days again” answered his dad, making Jungkook lost his appetite to eat.

“Can he come back sooner?” Jungkook looked at his father eyes with so much hope. His dad pressed his lips into tiny line.

“I’m sorry Kookie, but he can’t”

And there goes Jungkook’s hope gone.

“Okay..” answered the boy with gloomy face. His dad felt guilty somehow. He knew Jungkook loves to spend his time with Jin. But business was still business and he thought Jin was the one who suit this.

“Oh, and you’ll still be guarded with someone” his dad voice made Jungkook head lift. Not long after, a tall man with blonde hair appeared beside his dad. Jungkook nearly cried seeing that person.

“Hello, Jungkook” Namjoon grinned.

“Hello hyung. Huft. I should’ve known that you will be my guard” Jungkook chuckled with his sassy attitude, earning a smack on his head from Namjoon. The two laugh. Jungkook’s dad was relief seeing his son smiled again.

“Ah, Kookie, dad has to go okay? Take care and study well okay?” his dad got up and patted his son’s head. Jungkook hugged his dad and waved his hand.

“Take care dad!” grinned Jungkook. His dad only chuckled at his son’s cuteness.

Jungkook drank his milk and automatically looked at the chair beside him. “Hyu-” Jungkook froze when he found the chair was empty. There was no Jin sitting beside him. Jungkook smile instantly fell and his shoulder drop together with his invisible puppy ears.

Namjoon sighed at the view. Sure he knew this boy absolutely whipped by Jin. He walked to Jungkook and pat the boy shoulders.

“It’s okay, he will be back soon” Namjoon assured the upset Jungkook. “Shall we go now, Kookie?”

“Hm.. let’s go hyung” Jungkook stood up and went with Namjoon.

 

**

 

Taehyung was busy entertaining Jungkook who was now having his pout and puppy-eyes.

“Oooh come on Kookiee…. Don’t be sad don’t be sad don’t be sad okay?? He will be back soon” Taehyung pinched Jungkook’s cheek.

“Hm.. it’s different without him, Tae” Jungkook placed his head on the table. Clearly has ‘no’ energy.

Taehyung smiled at the boy. “It’s weird you know, the last time I heard you talk about him was when you nagged about his cold-treatment at you. You always whined about how scary he was and sometimes you wish he wasn’t your bodyguard” Jungkook turned his head at Taehyung.

“Hehehe…” Jungkook bite his lips and laughed shamelessly.

“Now look at you, whining like a toddler who’s being left by his mom. Looks like Jin hyung treat you better lately. Am I right?” Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows. That sentence successfully made Jungkook’s cheeks turn to crimson color.

“Aww.. someone is blushing!” Taehyung giggled.

“Stop it” Jungkook pouted and hold both of his cheeks. “I’m not blushing Tae!” Jungkook blinked his eyes fast, signaling that he was shy.

“Nah, you don’t have to hide anything from me you know? You can tell me anything” Taehyung took out a lunch box. He opened it and offer Jungkook the cookies inside it.

“Thank you, TaeTae” answered Jungkook. His mood was up a little by the cookies Taehyung gave.

“No problem, Kookie. Hoseok hyung made this” said Taehyung while clutching the lunch box and smiling widely.

“That explained why it taste great. I can’t imagine if you’re the one who made those” Jungkook laughed.

“Hey! What the hell was that even mean?!” Taehyung pouted and hit Jungkook’s arm playfully. Jungkook still laughing. “I’m not that terrible you know, I was just don’t know how to cook and the utensils keep on confusing me!” Taehyung put the box on the table.

“Then why don’t you learn it? I’m sure Hoseok hyung will glad to teach you” asked Jungkook while munching his cookies.

“I tried you know. But I could see that he was tired teaching me who never did anything correctly” Taehyung dropped his chin on the table.

“Come to my house then, let’s cook something, I’ll help you!” Jungkook smiled bright. Taehyung grinned. “But promise me, you won’t burn my kitchen. Mom might be kill us if she knew we burnt her kitchen” Jungkook shook his head.

“Ahh… I don’t know, maybe cooking is not my life” answered Taehyung. Frowning.

Jungkook attention turned to the boy who was walking toward them. Jimin came and smiled at them. Jungkook gladly returned the smile but Taehyung still eyeing Jimin.

“Hey Jungkook” Jimin sat in front of Jungkook. Jimin’s seat which was beside Jungkook is clearly occupied by Taehyung who came to their class.

“Jimin, where have you been? I didn’t see you this morning?” asked Jungkook remembering Jimin was nowhere to be found this morning.

“Aww does my Kookie miss me? Hehe I’m sorry for leaving you alone, this morning I was late and I had to jump over the school gate” Jimin laughed. Taehyung’s ear perked up at the possessive word from Jimin to Jungkook. He raised one of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter