Meet the Earphone Guy

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s

 

Jungkook spent his lunch break chatting with Taehyung at the canteen. Jin sat beside him as usual and finished his meal as fast as he can so he could read the book that he borrowed this morning. At least the library had great book collection and Jin loves to read.

“Hyung” Jungkook called Jin. Jin turned his head slightly. “I’m going back to the class first with Taehyung, are you okay with that?” Jungkook looked at him nervously. Jin said nothing but continued eating. Jungkook nodded and bid his goodbye before went back to his class with Taehyung.

Jin sighed when Jungkook was no longer visible. “Now I’m alone. Great.” Jin mumbled. He still debating whether he should talk to the boy or keep silent. Jin himself didn’t find any reason to talk to Jungkook. There’s nothing important until now. And Jungkook himself looked like he understood what Jin mean even only by small gesture.

Jin mind replayed back this morning event. It was the first time he saw Jungkook cried. He decided he dislikes the crying Jungkook. Jungkook could be annoying when he was talking nonstop but it was better than the sad Jungkook who was crying.

Jin finished his lunch and went back to the class. His steps halted when he heard a conversation between Taehyung and Jungkook. Sounds like it was only the two of them in the class.

“Oh really?! He’s your bodyguard? Wow.. it’s cool” Taehyung playfully teased Jungkook. Jin could see Jungkook grinned widely. “So that’s why he always stick with you all the time. Oh, can I ask you something?” Taehyung put his elbow on the table and held his chin with his palm.

“Yeah, shoot” Jungkook opened his tumbler and started to drink.

“Don’t you think he’s handsome?”

Jungkook instantly burst the water he drank and successfully made Taehyung laugh his lungs out.

“Yah! What’s with that question?!” Jungkook pouted but he couldn’t hide his blushing cheeks.

“And why are you blushing?” Taehyung still teased Jungkook and poked Jungkook’s cheek.

“I’m not!” Jungkook tried to hide his crimson cheeks.

“Yes, you are. Okay, you don’t need to answer that, I got it” Taehyung chuckled. “But I never heard you two talk. Is he silent all the time? He didn’t even answer your question before” Taehyung’s question succeed making Jungkook smile fell. Jin frowned seeing Jungkook’s expression.

“Actually.. he never talk to me. I talked to him but he just silent. I must be bothering him all this time” Jungkook smiled bitterly, making Jin’s heart clenched painfully in his chest. “I believe he’s a nice guy. But I don’t know what happened to him and made him silent all the time. I don’t have any courage to ask him tho. I’m not that close to him, anyway” Jungkook pouted.

“Oh… poor Kookie. So it was always you who started the conversation?”

“Yes, yes I always talk to him first but he keep silent. It’s okay if it makes him feel comfortable around me. But I just wish that he would talk to me… I mean, he’s with me 24/7… and I think it would be nice if we can chit chat a little… you know how my house situation, right?” Jungkook played with his tumbler. Eyes dropped.

“Are you still lonely?” asked Taehyung gently. Jin’s head snapped at the question. His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook’s weak smile. He couldn’t stand it anymore and decided to leave for a moment.

 

**

 

Jungkook’s

 

Where’s Jin?

I look around but didn’t found him. I wish he would be here. It’s so lonely without him. I have to admit that a moment without him is the worst. I don’t want to feel the same feeling at my freshman year, being alone all the time.

Or does he sick of being with me all the time? Hm. Maybe he is.

I walk to the library, hoping he would be there. As far as I know, Jin hyung loves to read. He read every time when we’re in my house. Only stop when he’s hungry or need to go to bathroom. I did try to talk to him again. But it failing miserably. Maybe I shouldn’t go to the library. I turned my foot.

I smile at the bitter memories. I don’t know where to go by the way, so I let my feet bring me somewhere. And before I knew it, I was already standing in front of the rooftop door. Well, I miss this place actually.

I open the door and look at the surrounding. There’s nothing change since the last time I’m here. The cool breeze hit my face and I smile at it. I walk to the corner and sit. Maybe being alone again is not that bad.

I remember what Taehyung said before. Maybe Taehyung was right, hyung might be having a hard past. He is a bodyguard and that means he trained hard before. I never see Jin hyung fight or using his guns. Oh, he brings guns everywhere, even at school. He put it inside his blazer that had modified for him.

But still..

Out of all the bodyguard thing, can he just talk to me? Maybe we can be a good friend like me, Taehyung, and Hoseok. Even he only talk a little, it’s fine for me, at least he say something.

I like to see his face. He has a handsome face, and Taehyung was right. I think he’s very handsome. With his sharp eyes, pointed nose, full plump lips and that squishy cheeks. I always hold my hand to not to pinch those cheeks. But his expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter