I'll Protect You No Matter What

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s

 

Jin drove as fast as he can to the school. They usually met there. Jin hoped he didn’t too late to chase after them. Jimin must be bring his car this time. His mind replaying the article he read before.

 

Park Jimin

21 y.o

Working with Han’s industry.

 

Explanation:

Currently work as Han’s industry Head of Distribution Department.

Park Jimin also have another job at Park industry. He was part of the ‘Cleansweep Department’.

 

Cleansweep Department

Status: illegal

Aim: ‘Cleaning’ all the things that obstruct Han Industry to reach the number one selling in South Korea.

 

Jin arrived at the school and ran as fast as he can.

“Where are you kid…” Jin turned his head everywhere to find any sign of Jungkook’s presence. But the kid was nowhere to be found. “”

Jin entered the car and activated one of his phone’s software while replaying one memory about it.

 

“Excuse me, can I see this bracelet?” ask Jin at the shop keeper.

“Sure, Sir. The pink one or the green one?” ask the female shop keeper. Clearly flirting with Jin. Jin was too dense to realize it.

“The one with green lights” he answered coldly.

The girl took out a black bracelet from the display and gave it to Jin. “This is a special bracelet sir, it has a tracking software inside. You can connect it with the same software on your phone” said the girl.

“Software?”

“Yes sir, you only need to download it. The software name was the same with this bracelet brand. Then you enter the number that written on this bracelet box and register it to the software on your phone. After that, you could detect where your bracelet is. Oh! Special service sir? I don’t mind download the software on your phone” he winked. Jin ignored it.

Jin suddenly think about Jungkook. It would be easier to look after that boy if he knew where the boy was. The girl exhaled. Seemed like this customer didn’t even realize she was clearly flirting.

“So, I could detect where my bracelet was if I lost it? Only to use my phone GPS?”

“Yes sir” the girl nods lazily.

“I take this one” said Jin without hesitation.

 

“Let see where are you now, kiddo” Jin tap his phone’s screen and a red dot along with a green dot appeared on it. Jin zoomed at the position of the green dot on the map.

“” Jin cursed and smashed the wheel when he saw the red dot was so far away from the green dot. That means Jungkook was far away from him. He was the red dot while Jungkook was the green dot.

Jin started the engine.

 

**

 

Jungkook’s

 

“Jiminnie? Where are we?” I asked Jimin after we arrived at a strange place. It filled with so many containers and boxes. I can see so many warehouse and storage around me.

“Oh, it’s going to be fun Jungkook, you are going to see a live action”

“Live action? What kind of live action?” My brows furrowed in confusion.

“You will love it, believe me okay?” Jimin pat my shoulder. I started to feel uncomfortable. This place is very quiet. There’s no sign of people around. But Jimin said that this will be fun.

“Chim, let’s go to the other place, please? I don’t like this place” I stop walking.

“Oh come on Kookie! It would be so much fun! We almost arrive!”

“No! I want to go home Jimin!” I yanked his arm. What makes me more confuse is Jimin’s face. He’s no longer smiling, instead, smirking. I don’t like is expression. “Jim-”

“You talk to much”

I look at him strangely “Wha-AKHH!”

 

**

 

Author’s

 

Jin arrived in ten minutes. He cursed at the fact that the car’s maximum speed was only 240km/h.

He walked to the factory and entered the path between the warehouse and the container. There were so many abandoned building and also rotten factory equipment.

Jin glanced at his phone and found the green dot wasn’t far away from him. He took out his gun. He loaded the bullet and the gun is ready. Jin’s step halted when he heard many steps run after him. He turned back and saw two men run and took out their guns. Jin ran to the left, finding spot to hide. The two men fired Jin with their bullets. Jin hide behind a wooden box. He peeked from between the wood joints.

they’re close. Jin cursed inside. He sneaked quietly before focusing to one of the man position.

Jin shoot the man right on his head and returned as fast as he could to his hiding spot. Another shoots hit Jin’s barrier. He need to finish this man fast.

Jin peeked and found the man was back facing him while watching him from the wrong direction. Jin took this chance and quickly shot the man. The man let out a scream before fall to the ground.

Jin checked his surrounding to find any sign of other man. After made sure it’s clear, he started to run again. He turned left and stopped again when he saw two other man already waited for him. They didn’t bring any guns so Jin put his gun back to his pocket.

“You’re not belong here, kid. Go home to your mom” said one of the man with smirk on his lips. Jin didn’t response. He just stood there with his stoic expression.

He only wants to extend the time. Jin narrowed his eyes and slowly raised his hand, pretended to reach his gun. The two men eyes went wide. They glanced at each other before ran toward Jin and ready to attack the bodyguard.

Jin blocked the taller man’s attack and kicked the shorter’s chest before turning back and punched the taller man right on his face. The shorter came back and punched Jin, this time, Jin fell back and rolled to the side before ran again and kicked the two men together. They stumbled back and Jin took the opportunity to kick them both. They fell to the ground with a loud thud. The taller stood up quickly and attack Jin with his punches. Jin blocked the man’s attack and grabbed the man’s neck before twisted it and broke the man’s neck, earning a loud scream from the man.

Jin felt something choked his neck and found the shorter one locked his neck with his muscled arm. Jin hold the man’s arm, tried to release himself. But the man’s grip was very strong. Jin clicked his tongue before gripped the man’s shirt and threw him to the ground, earning a groan from the short. Jin found it wasting time by fighting this man. He then took out his gun and BANG! The man’s life ended there.

 

**

 

Jungkook woke up to the stinging feeling on his nape. He scrunched his nose and cringed in pain. His nape was hurt like hell and he felt something on his mouth. He opened his eyes and suddenly an uncomfortable feeling creeped his mind. It was a mix of fear and confuse. Much to Jungkook’s dislike. Not to mention his hand were tied to the chair.

“Hngghhh!” Jungkook’s scream was muffled by a piece of cloth that covered his mouth. His eyes darted everywhere, signaling that he’s panic. Beads of sweat started to form on his temple and forehead.

Then he heard footsteps.

 

Jin hyung!

Oh how he wish it was Jin.

 

His ears perked up when he heard a laughter came from the left side of the room.

Then his eyes widened.

“You look cute when tied up like that, Kookie”

Jungkook felt goosebump run to his spine. He couldn’t believe Jimin was behind all of this.

Jimin came to him and snatched the cloth. Jungkook inhale and exhale deeply before his eyes turned to look at Jimin who sit comfortably in front of him with a smile.

“J-Jimin why-”

“Your dad” Jimin cut Jungkook. His smile disappeared instantly. “He won the tender for the next season sponsor. That’s the reason my boss sent me to kidnap you and kill you. At first I thought this would be easy. But when I knew you had a bodyguard who disguised as your friend, I knew this isn’t going to be easy” Jimin brows furrowed.

“K-Kidnap?” Jungkook still tried to process all the information. His brain turned slow because of the tension.

“The one who tried to poison your food, the one who cover your mouth using chloroform, the one who hit you in the toilet. All of them are my people. I can’t believe you still trust me after those incident, didn’t you realize everytime you were with me, there must be something bad happened?” Jimin eyes darkened. Jungkook’s jaw dropped. He looked at Jimin in disbelieved.

“You…-why you do that to me?! I thought you’re my friend!” ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter