Jungkook regrets drinking milk in the morning

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

It’s the first day of Jeon Jungkook new semester. He’s now was the 2nd year student at his highschool. It’s a brand new day and Jungkook feel super excited today. He woke up early and brushed his teeth. A joyfull smile always spread on his lips. He loved to know that he was no longer a freshman student who always got nasty glare from his senior.

He walked downstairs to the dining room and found his dad had been waiting for him along with his mom. A big grin on his parents face. Jungkook approached his mom and pecked her cheek with a cheerful ‘good morning mommy’ and went to his father and hugged him with the same cheerful good morning.

“Aigoo… our Kookie looks excited today, doesn’t he?” his dad started the conversation with a low chuckles. He couldn’t stand his son’s cuteness. Jungkook could only nod. “Ah, and dad have some news for you” his dad smiled at Jungkook.

“What is it dad?” Jungkook drank his milk.

“You got a new bodyguard from today” Jungkook nearly chocked on his milk. He coughed several times.

“Huh?” he turned his head at his dad.

His dad whispered something to the butler and the butler nodded. He then spoke at his earphone and not long after, Jungkook could see someone came to the dining room. The man now stood beside Jungkook’s dad.

“Kookie, this is Kim Seokjin. He’s your new bodyguard. He will be guarding you everywhere, and he also goes to the same school with you and will be your classmate”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter