On Wednesday, we had Music class

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin’s

 

Why do I have to disguise as a student? I didn’t look like one. This is all Namjoon’s fault.

Oh, also this Jungkook kid. Can he stop glancing at me? He should know his limit to make people feel annoyed. The last time I checked, I have nothing wrong with my appearance.

I walk to the car with him following behind me. I opened the door for the passenger seat and he hopped in.

I never drive so luxurious car. Hopefully I won’t broke this car. I glanced at the city view in front of me, reflecting some memories from my past job. This job is not as fancy as my last job. But at least it paid me well. Being bodyguard was never in my vocabulary before. I planned to do some office work or even a writer. Yes. I love writing and reading. But hell, I ended up as a kid bodyguard.

“So.. uhm.. should I call you hyung?” oh he talks to me. And YES you should call me hyung. I’m six years older than you, kiddo.

“Oh.. uhm. So I will call you hyung, then” his voice can be heard again. I will just focus myself to drive. I only being told to guard him and help him if there is any trouble. Not to be oh-so-friendly with him.

“I never see you before, are you a new bodyguard in my dad’s group?”

“Oh… maybe you are..” his voice is lower now. Maybe he’s tired trying to talk to me. It’s good. I’m not going to talk to him.

There’s no traffic this morning which is a good thing since I don’t want to be alone with this noisy kid. And I still regretting why I entered his dad bodyguard group. This is because of that Namjoon guy who persuade me with high salary and a high class family. But he forgot to mention that I have to be their kid’s bodyguard.

I kind of grateful I finished my school faster than anyone else. And maybe this is punishment from God because I skipped three years of school. Now I have to attend 2 years of school.

But still, what kind of 25 years old man who graduated fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter