Your Bodyguard Have a Heart Too

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s

 

Jin approached Jungkook who’s sitting in his playroom, reading magazine. Jin smiled a little and shook his head. Like he didn’t have any homework. But Jin was sure Jungkook wouldn’t abandon his duty.

Jungkook’s shoulders tense when he felt someone present beside him. The sofa dipped signaling someone sit on it.

“Jungkook” called Jin with a very soft voice that Jungkook barely could hear. Jungkook loose his appetite to read the magazine and bite his bottom lips before answering with a small hum.

“Can we talk?” ask Jin, still staring at the floor.

“S-Sure hyung” Jungkook hated how unsteady his voice was.

Jin’s hand reached for Jungkook’s hair and caressed it softly. Jungkook relaxed.

“I’m sorry about my lack of response to your feeling. You know, I have anxiety and trust issue towards people. I assumed Namjoon has told you before” Jungkook nodded.

“Do you want me to continue or not?”

“Please continue, hyung” Jungkook’s cheek turned warmer. Jin was about to continue when he felt something heavy on his shoulder. And there it goes Jungkook leaned on Jin. Jin could feel his heartbeat raised.

“C-Can we stay like thi-”Jungkook’s words were cut when two large arms wrapped around him tightly and a chin was placed on top of his head. His cheeks reddened more.

“It’s fine” answered Jin. “Let me continue before we both fell asleep like this. I know you couldn’t resist a blanket right?” Jin chuckled.

“Hyung!” whined Jungkook like a child. He smacked Jin’s hand playfully.

“It’s fun to tease you a little” Jin smiled. Jungkook bite his lips to stop him from grinning from ear to ear.

“So yeah.. I’m sorry about my response. I should have told you that-that I was just surprised. I never expect someone to like me or love me. I’m not used to being loved since I was little” Jungkook could hear pain in Jin’s voice. “Then came you, with your noisy attitude and your can’t-stop-smiling face. Its annoyed me at first but in the end I kind of missed it everytime” Jin just didn’t realize that his cheeks turned pink.

“At first I knew I shouldn’t have this kind of feeling because I thought that you’ll leave me too. Also you’re my boss and I shouldn’t like my boss. But look at me, I’m just a bodyguard who’s in duty to protect you and your family. I tried hard to erase the feeling of wanting to see you everyday when I’m off to do another job that your dad gave. I saw your missed call in my phone but I didn’t dare to open it nor to touch my phone. I’m afraid if I did that, I won’t be able to stop talking to you and my feeling grow stronger. But somehow I couldn’t stand it. And when you called that night…”

Jungkook’s heart beating crazily inside and he gulped.

“I’m grateful that I could hear your voice again”

And there goes Jungkook’s heart burst in million heart-shaped pieces. Leaving a perfect wide grin on his lips with a shivering feeling of excitement.

“Then you confessed to me that night. I was… I was shocked, but also happy. And actually my mind went blank after you said that. I’m afraid I will say something stupid and ruined the moment. So I decided to tell you to sleep. I don’t know that you’re that upset. I’m sorry, Jungkook. I should’ve said something before. I shouldn’t make you upset” Jin hugged the boy tighter.

Jungkook nearly cried when he heard Jin whispered the last sentence to him. Now he knew how was Jin feel to him. It wasn’t one sided. It was mutual. And it was beautiful.

“Thank you hyung” Jungkook smiled. “From now on, please take care of me. I never asked this, ain’t I? I’m sorry for being a brat who always ignored your warnings” Jungkook turned to face Jin only to see a loving smile from the older. He nuzzled his face to Jin’s chest and found a nice warm feeling that he decided to be his favorite from now.

 

**

 

“Hyung, hyung” Jungkook tugged Jin’s sleeve. They’re still laying lazily in the playroom and Jin was reading his favorite novel that he found out hard to finished since Jungkook always dragged him somewhere when he was about to continue read it.

“Hm?” answer Jin still reading the book.

“Uh.. Jimin asked me out this evening” Jungkook instantly could feel Jin’s body tense. “And he told me to not bring anyone this time. So..”

“No”

“But hyung!”

“No, Jeon Jungkook. The last time you went out with people, you were found unconscious and no, I won’t let that happen again” Jin’s stern voice somehow annoyed Jungkook.

“Please hyung! He said he would take care of me well, he also said to not worry! We’re just going to eat maybe” Jungkook himself wasn’t sure because Jimin didn’t tell the detail.

“No”

Jungkook jumped and stood in front of Jin. “Why do you hate Jimin so much? He never did anything bad to you! He even ask your condition when you’re away before! He’s a good guy and took care of me well when you’re away. You’re weird you know! You never let me out with him but you let me out with anyone else!” yelled Jungkook. Jin massaged the bridge of his nose. Jimin topic always drove them to childish fight.

“Because I didn’t trust him. And he can’t be trusted”

“He can’t be trust, huh? Don’t you dare to call him like that if you, yourself didn’t know how to trust people!” Jungkook yelled the last part without noticed it broke Jin’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter