When The Rain Isn't So Cold

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“WHAT? WHYYYYY???” Jungkook whined all the way home with Namjoon.

“Just go home today, Jungkook. It’s your mom’s request” Namjoon rubbed his face. Tired. He didn’t sleep well last night -blame Yoongi for being too y that night-

“But hyung! I wanna see Jin hyung!” Jungkook keep on whining. Namjoon wanted to jump out from the car because heck, Jungkook was bouncing and tugging his sleeve.

“Not today, kid. It’s your mom’s order. Now sit down and be quiet”

“Come on hyuuuung, just ten minutes, please?” Jungkook used his puppy eyes. Namjoon really wanted to accomplish the boy’s wish but he couldn’t.

“No Jungkook. And don’t use that eyes, Jin will going to kill me” Namjoon ran his fingers to his hair. Clearly frustrated.

“Hyuuuung… pleaseeee then I’m just going to see him, please? Please?” Jungkook tugged Namjoon’s sleeve.

“No” answered Namjoon and it’s final.

“Ugh I hate you!” Jungkook crossed his arms and pouted. He wanted to punch Namjoon right in his face like how Jin did it to Jimin.

Namjoon let out relief breath. At least the kid was quiet now.

 

Jungkook dashed into his house after slam the car door, making Namjoon jump a little in surprise. He never see the oh-so-angry Jungkook.

“Is my Kookie home?” Hannah’ voice made Jungkook turned his head.

“Mom!” Jungkook stomped his foot. “What happen? That hyung told me you wanted me home today. Is there anything serious?” Jungkook pointed at Namjoon who just entered the house with confusion written on his face.

“Oh, it’s just mommy wants Kookie home today. It’s going to be a good day so you don’t have to come to the hospital anymore” Hannah pinched Jungkook’s cheeks.

“But how about Jin hyung?! You told me that it’s fine if I prefer boys. But now?” Jungkook had his tears pooled in his eyes.

 

“I don’t have any idea you would miss me that much-” a voice from behind startled Jungkook. He clearly knew whose voice it was. Jungkook turned back and his eyes widened instantly.

 

“-Kookie”

 

Jungkook’s breath hitched when he heard the nickname. Low voice hyung, broad shoulder, full lips. Everything that Jungkook missed.

Jungkook lips trembled before he burst out in tears.

“Jin hyung!” Jungkook run and jumped right onto Jin who was smirking.

Jin happily wrapped his arms around the crying boy tightly and spun the boy around. Jin just laughed softly and buried his face on Jungkook’s hair, inhaled Jungkook’s scent. Jungkook sobbed hard in Jin’s chest.

“Hey, it’s fine. Stop crying” Jin smiled at the sight of crying Kookie. The boy’s face was red and the tears flowed like a river on his cheeks. His eyes were bloodshot red and puffy.

“B-But…-”

“You two should go somewhere, it’s sickening” Namjoon’s voice distracted them. Jungkook pouted at Namjoon.

“You better go somewhere too with Yoongi” Seokjin raised his left brow. Namjoon’s face instantly flushed pink. He was about to open his mouth but Jin cut him. “And please don’t be too loud, we have a kid here” Jin narrowed his eyes. Jungkook only stared at Jin with confusion.

“What the ” Namjoon laughed.

 

**

 

“Where do you want to go?” asked Jin.

“Ice cream!” shouted Jungkook in excitement. Jin sighed. He shouldn’t ask him first.

“Okay” but he drove him in anyway.

 

“Why do you always ordered coffee flavor?” ask Jungkook after they finished put the order.

“Because I want to”

“Don’t you wanna try another flavor?” Jungkook sat on his usual place, beside the window.

“Uh… Its fine” Jin scratched his head.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Jin. “Hyung” called him. Jin looked up. “You hate ice cream, don’t you?” Jungkook tilted his head aside. Jin looked back at him before sighed and nodded.

“Aaah hyuuuung… why don’t you tell me? I shouldn’t bring you here then” Jungkook place his elbow on the table and put his head on his palm. “That hyung told me when you were still unconscious” Jungkook pouted.

“That hyung?” asked Jin.

“Namjoonie hyung” answered Jungkook.

“And why did you call him…?”

“Because… uh…” Jungkook flushed face made Jin’s smile grew. It must be something about Jin.

“Tell me” Jin insist.

“It’s not important hyung” Jungkook cupped his cheeks to erase the pink tint there.

“Oh really? Fine then. I won’t talk to you again. I hate to admit it but Namjoon is my bestfriend, so anything that connected to him, I should know” Jin pretend to play a-great-bestfriend-role.

“Aaahh hyuuung, it’s embarrassing” Jungkook covered his face with his palms.

“Okay” Jin took out his phone and played with it. Jungkook bite his lower lip. He didn’t like not to have Jin’s attention. What he didn’t know was Jin actually only tapped his finger on the screen. Clearly doing nothing.

“Hyung” called Jungkook.

Jin keep silent.

“Hyuuung” whined Jungkook.

Still silent.

“Jin hyuuung” Jungkook reached for Jin’s sleeve.

Jin didn’t move an inch.

Jungkook felt something heavy in his chest. The feeling of being abandoned and ignored flashing back to his mind. He suddenly remembered J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter