Kid should not slam the door

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Jin starred at the unconscious Jungkook. He was kind of pissed of the infirmary. Like seriously where the hell was the nurse?!

And because of it, Jin was the one who treat Jungkook from put a cold pack on the boy’s forehead until examined Jungkook’s body to find any bruises or else. But Jin was glad there was no bruises or scars on it.

Jin stared at Jungkook with his usual stoic face. “You should have listened to me, stupid. Now look at you..” Jin sighed and caressed Jungkook’s hair. Jin found it relaxing how Jungkook’s soft hair slipped between his fingers. Not long after, Jungkook wrinkled his forehead, signaling that he’s awake. Jin quickly pulled his hand from Jungkook’s hair. Thinking how stupid his action is.

Jungkook opened his eyes but flinched in pain. He touches his head. “Ouch…” Jungkook rubbed his head. He then looked at the person beside him and instantly feeling nervous “Uh.. Jin hyung?” Jungkook said.

The said man only raised one of his eyebrow. Hands crossed on his chest.

“What happen? And where are we?” Jungkook looked around. Jin keep silent. Jungkook returned his attention to Jin again. “Hyung?” called Jungkook. Jin sighed before taking a glass of water and give it to Jungkook. Jungkook still starring at Jin with questioning gaze while drinking the water. Jin then took back the glass and put it on the table beside them. Jin looked away from Jungkook.

“Someone drugged you and you left unconscious” was all Jin said before stand up and turned his heels.

Jungkook felt a rush of memory flashed in his mind. His eyes widened.

“Hyung…” Jungkook held Jin’s wrist. Jin stopped immediately. “Are you mad?” asked Jungkook with his kicked-puppy eyes.

Jin didn’t response.

“Hyung, I’m sorry..” Jungkook pouted and drop his gaze to his lap. “I’m sorry. I should have listen to your word” Jungkook bite his lower lip. He slowly let go Jin’s hand.

Jin didn’t move an inch

Jungkook heart clenched. “I-I’m really sorry hyung..” came out Jungkook whisper at the same time with the first tears which was rolling down on his cheek.

Jin instantly turned his head at the boy when he heard a small sob came from Jungkook. The bodyguard rubbed his temple and sighed. After all, he didn’t mean to make Jungkook cry.

“Next time, listen to what I said” Jin finally said. Jungkook only nodded. Suddenly, Jungkook felt something on his face. He opened his eyes to see Jin wiped his tears with his thumb. Jungkook stared in shock. Jin face didn’t change. Still with his cold expression but his eyes soften.

Jungkook felt his cheek burning.

 

**

 

The first thing that Jungkook noticed after the incident was Jin never leave him alone. Even when he was showering, the bodyguard will stood in front of Jungkook’s bathroom door. Even he told Jungkook to lock his bedroom door when Jin took a shower. At first, Jungkook enjoyed the treatment, but slowly, he felt a bit annoyed with it. Like when he needed to talk with Jimin.

“Hyung, it’s fine, he won’t hurt me, okay?” Jungkook begged for the hundred times. Jin said nothing but glared at him with wrinkled forehead. Indicating he was unhappy. “Hyungie…” Jungkook used his super powerful aegyo. He tugged Jin’s sleeve with his puppy eyes and pouting lips. Jin didn’t move at all. Made Jungkook frustrated. He thought no one would resist his aegyo. But Jin broke it.

Then Jimin walked toward them. “What happen here? Huh?” Jimin turned his sight to Jungkook. “What happen Kookie? Does he bothering you?” Jimin put his hand on his hip. Jin raised one of his eyebrow at Jimin.

“Ah, it’s nothing Jimin” Jungkook smiled at the sassy guy.

“Then why it took so long? You said you only need to talk to him for a minute”

Sassy- brat. Cursed Jin inside.

“Oh... that’s-”

“Hey” Jimin glared at Jin. “Stop annoying Jungkook, and why are you always stay with Jungkook? Even when we’re having lunch together you always there with Jungkook. You’re sick you know, you keep on following him but never say a word to him. Are you a stalker or what?” Jimin smirked.

At this, Jin’s brows furrowed deeper. Jin narrowed his eyes at Jimin who had smug face at him. Jin was about to open his mouth when Jungkook suddenly talked.

“Okay, let’s go, let’s go after school okay? It’s just gonna be us” Jungkook made sure he emphasized at the ‘us’ word. Jin glared at him with disapproval look. But Jungkook ignored it. Now Jin was really pissed.

“Fine, then go” Jin said before leave Jungkook alone with Jimin.

“Really?! Hyung?” Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter