Namjoon Should Learn How to Make A Greeting Card

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Never once Jungkook absent on visiting Jin in the hospital. He was discharged after three days. He was now went everywhere with either Taehyung or Namjoon.

Jungkook listened to what his hyung’s said. He obeyed their command. Even Namjoon once tricked the boy to buy him ice cream. Earning a hard smack from Taehyung on his head.

Jungkook hummed a song on the way home with Namjoon. He told Taehyung that he could act normal again just like how it used to be. The great news was Hoseok transferred to their school, so the three often hanged together. However, Jungkook couldn’t help the twisted feeling of missing Jin beside him. He slept on Jin’s bed. He used Jin’s coat whenever he went out with Taehyung and Hoseok. Luckily, the two lovebirds wasn’t that lovebirds everytime Jungkook went together with them. Hoseok was in charge of entertain Jungkook whenever the younger boy misses Jin.

 

Today as usual, Jungkook went to the hospital to see Jin. He was smiling brightly all the way there. Namjoon grinned when he saw Jungkook’s expression.

“Stop smiling, kiddo” Namjoon chuckled.

“Why?” Jungkook pouted.

“People might misunderstood that you’re insane” Namjoon laughed.

“But I’m happy! And happy people smiles a lot” Jungkook nodded, feeling proud of his statement.

“Yes, but you scared me actually. I never saw someone smiling oh-so-widely for about fifteen minutes” Namjoon shrugged.

“I’m goint to meet Jin hyung! Of course I’m happy hyung! Besides, today is Jin hyung’s birthday” Jungkook patted a box on his laps. It was Jin’s birthday present.

Namjoon nodded. Then his mind lingered to something that he always curious about.

“Hey, I was still wondering how come Jin found your place that fast? You know, the warehouse?” Namjoon rubbed his head.

Jungkook fell silent for a moment. Thinking.

“Uh... I don’t know actually. Lately, he found me easier and quicker” Jungkook brows furrowed.

“When did it start?”

Jungkook think for a while.

“After we go out to eat galbi, I guess?” Jungkook wasn’t sure what they eat that day.

“Oh… and did he ask something about you?”

“No. but he gave me this” Jungkook showed Namjoon his bracelet.

Once the traffic light turned red, Namjoon examined the bracelet.

“I know what is this…” Namjoon grinned Cheshire.

“And what is this? It’s just a bracelet hyung…” Jungkook wrapped his palm on the bracelet.

“It wasn’t just a bracelet, brat. It was a detector bracelet. I owned it since I was 20” Namjoon shook his head. Now that he knew the reason why he keep on staring at Jungkook’s bracelet for a while.

“What? Detector?”

“Yes, simply, it has tracking software inside that connected to Jin’s phone. That’s why he could find you easily. He always knew where you went to” Namjoon finished his talk by seeing how wide Jungkook’s eyes were.

“He was spying on me all this time?!” Jungkook nearly yelled.

“Yes”

 

**

 

Jungkook sat beside Jin’s bed. The latter hasn’t opened his eyes yet. Jungkook sighs. It’s been a week and yet his bodyguard haven’t shown any progress –at least that’s what he knew-.

“Hyung” Jungkook’s soft voice filled the room. “It’s been a week... and today is your birthday. I missed you hyung, and happy birthday” He put Jin’s gift on the table beside Jin’s bed and kissed Jin’s forehead. Jungkook eyebrow raised when he saw another gift on the table. He took it and read the paper on it.

 

Get well soon, you dip. Jungkook and me missed you.

-Joonie

 

Jungkook sighed. Namjoon sure knew how to wish a get well soon to his bestfriend. Jungkook put it back and turned his attention to Jin again.

Jin didn’t give any response. The only thing that made everyone know that he’s alive was only the beeping heart monitor and his constant raised and fell chest.

“Hyung, I’m sorry… I know I’ve said this thousand times but still… I couldn’t believe you’d suffer this much because of me” Jungkook Jin’s cheek.

For the next five minutes, Jungkook only stared at his unconscious bodyguard’s face. He couldn’t recall how much he missed Jin’s scowls, or Jin’s lecture.

He missed Jin’s sincere smile everytime they hanged out. Just the two of them. Jungkook missed Jin’s attention, he missed how Jin treated him gently like the most fragile thing in the world. Jungkook missed how Jin would wrapped him like a cocoon ball when they’re about to going somewhere just to make sure Jungkook didn’t catch a cold.

Jungkook realized Jin didn’t talk much. Even when he was angry, he didn’t talk much. Maybe that’s what makes Jungkook fall for him. Because Jin’s action speak better than his words.

He didn’t have to tell Jungkook to wash his hands first before eating. Instead, he tapped the younger’s hand with the chopsticks. He didn’t have to tell Jungkook to wear his blanket when he’s sleep. But Jin would pull the blanket on him when he thought Jungkook was asleep.

A simple caring gesture from Jin means a lot to Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled when his memory replayed back to the time when he asked Jin to teach him cooking. Jin raised his brows that time.

 

“Why? You want something? Just tell me, I’ll get it for you” said Jin, successfully made Jungkook blushed.

“N-no hyung! Just teach me, please? Tae wanted me to teach him how to cook. You know… he was the worst at cooking” Jungkook clasped his two hands together. “Please hyuuung” Jungkook tilted his head and jutted his lower lip, doing his aegyo. Actually, Jungkook only wanted to cook with Jin. He saw the bodyguard cooked when he passed the kitchen several days ago.

Jin stared at Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter