When Your Bodyguard Decided to be a Racer

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s

 

As much as Jin hated ice cream, he also hated the fact that he had to switch his seat in the classroom. He was guarding Jungkook for ’s sake not this Youngjae guy. And what Jin hated more was that Jungkook sat happily with Jimin in front of him.

This morning suddenly Jungkook approached him when he was sitting in the library. Jungkook smiled widely with Jimin beside him while telling Jin that he switched his chairmate. Jin was about to protest but Jungkook was already gone.

Jin was eyeing Jungkook and Jimin with the deepest frown. He wasn’t even close with Youngjae. Or actually, Jin never talked to anyone else beside Jungkook and Taehyung.

“If you don’t want to switch partner, then just talk to him” Youngjae suddenly talked. Jin didn’t said anything. He just playing with his pen while facing the blank notebook. “Oh, and if you want to talk to him then just talk. Don’t make an easy thing become difficult” Youngjae flashed him a small smile. Jin only sighed then returned his attention to the front.

“Before you continue to insert the formula, the hydrogen--”

Jin was no longer listening to the teacher. He eyed Jimin and Jungkook who were busy giggling about something on the paper. Jin narrowed his eyes. He couldn’t see what it was. So he took out his glasses from his shirt pocket. Jin pressed a small button at the edge of the frame. The lens automatically zoomed at the paper. The glasses was actually one of Jin’s favorite weapon as a bodyguard. But he rarely use it. He thought glasses made him ugly.

Kids nowdays…

Jin sighed when he knew what’s inside the paper. It just a stupid doodle of their teacher talking and talking. Jin hundred percent sure that the doodle was made by no other than Jimin.

“Why are you always stick to Jungkook?” Youngjae voice captured Jin’s attention.

“Sorry?”

“Why are you always stick to Jungkook? People assumed that you two is in a relationship you know? You two always glued to the hips” said Youngjae. He then pulled a pack of potato chip from his bag. Ignoring the fact that eating wasn’t allowed during the class.

For a moment Jin fell silent. He couldn’t let anyone knew that he was Jungkook bodyguard. But he felt like Youngjae’s question aiming to the different thing.

“Just because” answered Jin in the end. His eyes glued to the smiling boy in front of him. Jin actually had so many chances to leave the boy, but he ended up stick with him. Maybe it wasn’t fully about his job. Maybe, it was Jin who didn’t want to leave the boy alone.

 

**

 

The way to home was very silent. Jin was too in the badmood to start conversation and Jungkook was too busy texting Jimin which was only making Jin’s mood worse. His eyes caught something strange from the black car behind them.

Suddenly the car increased its speed right to their car and Jin instantly knew someone aiming on them.

“Hold on” said Jin to Jungkook.

“Hm?” Jungkook’s head lifted.

Before he knew, Jin stepped the gas pedal harder and they’re speeding fast on the road. Jungkook who was too into on chatting with Jimin getting shocked by the sudden increase of the speed. His phone fell and he held on the seatbelt.

“H-hyung wha-”

“I’ll explain later” cut Jin. He was too focused on avoiding the car.

The car started to get closer to their car. Jin calmly waited for the car to get close enough.

A little bit more.

The car’s reflection was getting bigger.

Come on

And bigger.

Jin hit the clutch and shifted the gear while turning the wheel to the opposite direction, creating a loud screeching sound from the tire and the asphalt. Jungkook who didn’t predict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter