Crystal Blue Water and Broad Shoulder hyung

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Author’s

 

“Hyung, are you tired?” Jungkook asked at their lunch break in the canteen. Jin continued eating his food. Didn’t bother to look at Jungkook. Jungkook pouted. “Hyung, can you talk to me?” Jungkook tugged the tip of Jins’ shirt. Jin didn’t move an inch. “So you don’t want to..” Jungkook stopped pulling Jin’s shirt and looked down at his food.

Guess he didn’t like me that much...

Jungkook bite his inner lip. He didn’t like the fact that someone dislike him. It felt bad and the last thing Jungkook didn’t want in his life was someone dislike him. But his bodyguard seemed to break his feeling. Jungkook stared at Jin who was already finished his meal. A small smile appeared on Jungkook lips.

“Hy-” his smile fell when he saw Jin stood up with phone on his ear before he walked away to create a distance from Jungkook. “I just want to talk to him...” Jungkook whispered bitterly.

A pat on his shoulder made Jungkook turned his head. “Kookie?” Taehyung greet him with a wide grin as usual. Jungkook found back his smile.

“TaeTae!” he grined. “Having lunch? Why so late?”

“Ah, that teacher is annoying. When the bell is almost ring, he gave us a small post test and it has to be complete before the bell, and yeah he needed to collect the post test and it took times” Taehyung rub his nape.

“You must be tired then…” Jungkook pouted.

“A little, but it’s okay, let’s eat!” Taehyung opened his lunch box and they continued to chat while eating.

Jin glanced at them from where he stood. He let out a heavy sigh. Staying close to Jungkook was hard. He had control his mood and anger. He didn’t like something noisy and Jungkook was noisy because he keeps on trying to talk to Jin. Jin himself had no interest to talk to the boy. He only wanted his job to be done easily. But he also didn’t want Jungkook to feel bad.

**

 

Jin sighed.

He hated the idea of he had to roommate with Jungkook. It wasn’t because the room was small, it was wide as and he also got his own bed even it wasn’t as wide as Jungkook’s. But Jin hated the idea of sharing something with someone who he didn’t know much. And being a roommate means that Jungkook would see his habit, his stuff and his real self. He wasn’t ready to share that with someone else.

Jin put his suitcase under the bed and started unpack. He had his own apartment, but the rent was expired and this job offered him place to stay. But of course, it didn’t mentioned that you would be roommate with the client.

Jin sighed for the hundred times and folded his clothes neatly. He didn’t has much clothes, and most of them were black, gray, and other dark color.

The door opened and Jungkook peeked inside. Jin glanced at the door and returned back to his activity.

“Jin hyung?” Jungkook voice was full of excitement. “Are you unpacking?” Jungkook jumped to his own bed and stared curiously at Jin from the other side of the room. “Can I help you?” Jungkook was about to step down but Jin already close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter