Because Sweater is Not Enough

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year!

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

Author’s

 

After a few words changing, the two started to act normal again. The ‘kiss incident’ was kept safely inside their mind. Different feeling and different interpretation floated through their feeling. While the other started to feel nervous all the time, the other kept on pretending everything was just a stupid-weird yet beautiful moment.

“Don’t you have school today?” ask Jin. He flipped the book page. He sat on Jungkook’s bed with Jungkook busy preparing his school stuffs for tomorrow.

“No, dad said that I have to take a rest. Hyung, aren’t you tired? Why do you keep reading book? You should take a rest too!” Jungkook put his backpack on the chair and climbed the bed to sit beside Jin.

“I’m fine, it wasn’t a hard task to do. Beside I only did a half of it because of someone passed out yesterday” Jin smirked. Jungkook pouted and folded his hand on his chest.

“Meanie…” Jungkook turned around and sat back-facing Jin who was chuckling while closing the book.

“So childish” Jin shook his head and get off the bed to put the book back to his drawer.

“I am” answered Jungkook. A small smile appeared on his lips. “But this childish kid is really care about you” whispered Jungkook, successfully made Jin froze.

“What?”

Jungkook eyes widened. “Nothing!” answered him fast. Jin smiled softly and closed the drawer.

“Jin hyung!” Jungkook jumped out from his bed and grab Jin’s arm. “Let’s go somewhere, I’m hungry!” he patted his stomach.

“I’m tired, let’s go next time” rejected Jin.

“Hm? But you just said before that you aren’t tired?” Jungkook pouted. “Aah… it’s okay, I’ll just go ask Jimin or Taehyungie. But Taehyung might be having a date with Hoseok hyung, guess I’ll just ask Jim-”

“Fine, let’s go. What do you want to eat, huh?” Jin sighed and stood up before grabbed his coat.

A big grin appeared on Jungkook’s lips.

 

**

 

Jungkook was busy blowing some air to his galbi while Jin was stirring his hot tea. He starred at Jungkook’s pouty lips. He swiftly turned his face away. The thought of how tempting those lips flashed in his mind. Jin closed his eyes to erase the feeling. Jin was nervous as hell. And Kim Seokjin never felt nervous.

“Hyung?” called Jungkook.

“Y-Yeah?” answered Jin.

“Uh… can I ask you something?”

Jin only nod. “Uh… why did you dyed your hair green?” ask Jungkook with chopsticks between his lips. Jin really wanted to switch place with the chopstick. But of course, he denied it.

“Oh, it’s because the job yesterday. I have to disguise as someone so, yeah. Maybe I need to dye it back to black” Jin patted his head.

“Don’t” Jungkook burst in reflect. Jin then turned at Jungkook. “Uh.. I-I mean, it looks great on you..” Jungkook bite his lower lip and looked down, he found out that his meat looked more interesting than Jin at that moment.

“Oh…” Jin could feel his rising heartbeat. “Okay” Jin gulped. He looked again at Jungkook. Wetting his plump lips. He took out something from his pocket and stared at it for a moment.

“Jungkook” called Jin his hand clutched something.

“Yes hyung?”

Jin played with the thing in his palm while thinking. Jin stood up and sat beside Jungkook who’s looked at him with curious eyes.

“Uh.. I got something for you” Jin revealed the bracelet that he was holding. “This is from my job yesterday. I thought I need to give you something, so..” Jin took Jungkook’s palm and placed the bracelet there. Jungkook stared at the bracelet in awe. Jin’s touch sent electricity through Jungkook’s body.

“Thank you Jin hyung” Jungkook’s famous bunny smile appeared. “Can you help me putting it on my wrist?” asked him with such an innocent intention.

“Oh… okay” Jin took it and hooked it around Jungkook’s wrist. The LED light twinkling in green.

“It’s pretty” said Jungkook still staring at the bracelet. The bracelet was in black colour. No ornament at all, except the LED light. The size was perfectly fitted Jungkook’s wrist.

 “How’s your school without me? Namjoon said that you’re having much fun” Jin returned to his seat and took his meat.

“Namjoonie hyung said that?” Jungkook seemed surprised also annoyed.

“Yes”

“No!” Jungkook brows knitted. “I hate going to school without you, it felt empty!” answered him, too honest until he needed to cover his mouth. Jin stared at him in awe.

Sure he knew this boy was adorable and lovely. But he never knew that Jungkook was this adorable. This kid honesty sometimes drove Jin crazy. Even he thought that Jungkook has more courage on telling what’s in his mind than Jin.

Jin himself didn’t know how long he had been staring at the boy until Jungkook waved his hand in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter