Kookie is Wearing Cookie

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Jungkook woke up to the constant pat on his head. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed it.

“Wake up, kiddo. It’ morning already” Jin’s soft voice woke him up. He wanted to smile at Jin, but suddenly last night conversation came up to his mind and a huge waves of pain filled his heart. Jungkook’s almost smile-lips fell instantly and he ended up stared blankly at the bed.

“Hy-” even he couldn’t complete his sentence, Jin already went out from the room and left him alone. The sunlight passed through the curtains and lit up some part of his rooms. Creating a heavy atmosphere that Jungkook hate.

He hated this kind of atmosphere where the tension is very high followed by painful memories and unsure feeling. He looked up at Jin’s bed and remembered the night before the incident with Namjoon. When he missed Jin so much and decided to call him. He called Jin from that bed and fell asleep on it. He had no idea whether he would feel the same comfort again or no.

“Kookie?” a deep voice called him. Jungkook looked up and saw Namjoon’s face peeking behind the door.

“Uh? Yes hyung?” answered Jungkook with the fakest smile ever. His feeling went numb after seeing Jin.

“I wanted to apologize about the incident at the mall. I should’ve followed you inside and paid more attention to you. But I guess I’m just that clumsy. I’m sorry to get you into the horrible situation” Namjoon walked towards Jungkook and patted the boy’s head.

Jungkook smiled softly. “Its fine hyung, I’m okay now. You don’t have to feel that way. It’s not your fault. It’s mine because I couldn’t take care of myself better” Jungkook pouted.

Namjoon chuckled and caressed the boy’s head. “You never changed” said Namjoon.

“Huh?” Jungkook looked at him clueless.

“You always took the blame even it’s not your fault. No wonder he likes you that much” whispered Namjoon in the end.

“Huh? What did you say?” Jungkook raised his left brow.

“Nothing. You should prepare, Jin is already heated up the car and he don’t like waiting” Namjoon patted the boy’s shoulder before walked away.

 

**

 

“I-I will go to the canteen with Taehyung” said Jungkook at the lunch break to Jin. Jin only nodded when he saw Taehyung grinning at him from the door.

“Be careful Jungkook. And Taehyung?” called Jin.

“Yes hyung?” answered Taehyung wth the widest box grin.

“Please take care of him-” Jin stopped in the middle of his sentence.

For me..

“Well…” continued Jin with a whisper. Feeling uneasy somehow.

“Sure hyung! Let’s go Kookie!” Taehyung grabbed Jungkook’s hand and dragged him out from the class. Jin could feel Jungkook’s glare at him.

Deep inside Jin knew that Jungkook must be hurt because of his reaction last night. Jin didn’t mean to hurt the boy. He was actually kind of confuse. Everything was too sudden and he wasn’t ready for the confession. He just finished his job that Jungkook’s dad ordered him to do. And sure it wasn’t an easy task. Jin had to pour several box of ice packs to his body after the job to relax his muscle. Not to mention the green hair was such a burden to him. He felt a bit better after Jungkook told him his hair was nice compared to his raven black hair.

During that period of time, Jin’s mind keep on lingered on Jungkook. the constant called that Jungkook did every afternoon be the sign that Jungkook was alright. And when he decided to answer Jungkook’s call that night, his heart couldn’t stop pounding hard. He took a very deep breath before answered the boy’s call. He didn’t deny it, his heart jumping excitedly when Jungkook said he missed Jin.

 

**

 

“What’s with that frown, Kookie?” ask Taehyung while his orange juice.

“Uh…. I need to tell you something Tae, but this is embarrassing, not to mentioned pathetic” Jungkook looked like a kicked puppy. Taehyung grinned.

“Just tell me! I won’t laugh”

Jungkook could only nod. He stared at the table, arranging the suitable words to throw at Taehyung. “Uh…”

“Yo! Jungkookie whassup!!” a loud shrieking voice startled them both. But Taehyung immediately grinned when he saw the owner of the shriek.

“Hobi hyuuuung!” Taehyung open his arms wide and Hoseok hopped in. Jungkook could only smile at Hoseok and Taehyung’s interaction.

“What happened here Jungkookie? Your face shows nothing but gloom” Hoseok frowned and caressed the boy’s hair. Jungkook smiled weakly.

“Hyung and Tae, you knew that I like Jin hyung, right?” ask Jungkook. Taehyung could see something troubled his bestfriend and so did Hoseok.

“Yes Kookie. What’s with it?” Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

“I-I confessed to him last night” Taehyung and Hoseok gasped dramatically. “B-But he rejected me..” Taehyung and Hoseok saw a pool of tears on Jungkook’s eyes. Taehyung needed to save the tears so it wouldn’t fall, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter