Just Abandoned the Phone

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s

 

Cold. Everything is cold. I knew I sounded childish. But I want Jin hyung here. Now. With me.

I hate the fact that I’m that selfish for wanting him everytime. I don’t know when was everything started. I hate that I’m so clingy to him. Since he treat me so gently I can’t help but feel save. Really save. I feel like there’s nothing in this world could hurt me. Even only leaving a small scratch on my skin.

Maybe the real reason why I feel like this is the fact that I’m all alone. Yes sure, mom and dad were here. But mom always went somewhere like this week, she went to business trip with dad.

I took my phone and searched for hyung’s name. I punched the dial panel. Hoping that this time he would answer me. This is 9 pm for God’s sake. He should be resting on his bed somewhere.

I bite my fingernail and walk back and forth inside my room. Namjoon hyung already went back to his room. He told me to lock the door and the windows. It is done.

But what should I say when he answered? Should I say that I missed him?

NO. He probably think that I nagged a lot.

Should I ask when will he be back?

But I-

“Hello?”

My jaw dropped when I heard his voice.

“Hello? Jungkook?”

“Uh… uum… H-Hello hyung…” God… I sounded like a girlfriend.

“What is it? Is there any problem there?” now he sounded worry. Well, I shouldn’t squeak like before. Where’s my usual voice gone?!

“N-No hyung, it just.. uh... its just that…”

“What?”

I stared at the ceiling. Gulped.

“Hyung, I miss you” after I said that I feel like all of the weight on my shoulder lifted.

But Jin hyung hasn’t said anything. On no.

Oh no! he must be mad! Damn Jungkookie what did you do?!

I pulled my hair harshly and hit my head on the wall. Stupid Kookie, stupid Kookie!

“Thanks” Jin voice make me stop everything. I open my mouth to say something but there’s nothing came out. “Go to sleep, Jungkook. it’s late”

“O-Okay..” finally I can say something. I waited for Jin hyung to end the call. But he didn’t. I feel like he wanted to say something but he keep silent. I tap my forefinger on the table, clearly waiting.

“Jungkook” YES

“Yes hyung?”

A long pause. “Nevermind. Go to sleep”

I feel my stomach dropped. Just tell me hyung! What do you want to say?!

“Okay…” there it goes. I pouted. “Goodnight, Jin hyung” I walked to his bed and laid there. The bed smelled like Jin hyung, and it helped me calm down myself.

“Goodnight….. Kookie”

There’s something dancing inside my stomach and my heartbeat raising. Huft huft huft. I can see my face turned red like boiled shrimp.

The call ended.

I put my phone beside me. A huge grin appeared on my lips. I pulled the blanket and covered myself. Letting Jin hyung’s scent lingering on my nose. Suddenly everything feels right. Just like the other days. Having his blanket covering me feels like having his arms circling me. It’s calming, nice, warm and everything that I wanted.

Even if he’s not here. I could feel his protection on me.

 

**

 

Author’s

 

Jin stared at his phone.

I answered his call..

A soft smile plastered on his lips. The kid missed him. And so did he. He was just too speechless to answer Jungkook’s confession. He actually could answer all of Jungkook’s calls, but he was afraid.

He afraid that he might be blabbering something ‘unnecessary’ to the kid. Like how much he wanted to see the boy’s face or how much he wanted to hug Jungkook. Jin found it strange. He never experience something like this before. Jungkook was the first one that made him feel like this. He frowned at the realization.

Jin opened his phone photo gallery. There was only ten photos. His mom photo, his uniform photo, his apartment photo and some photos with Namjoon and the bodyguard’s group and… Jungkook’s photo. Jin stared at Jungkook’s photo, still frowning. He tried to find out what’s wrong with him. Sure Jin never liked the worried feeling, the sick feeling of wanting someone’s presence so bad. He never missed someone like this. Jin found it strange. Very strange. But this strange feeling feels so right to him.

Jin caressed Jungkook’s picture in his phone screen. He never experience a very strong feeling of wanting someone presence. He remembered how addicting Jungkook’s scent was. The cherry scent suited him the best. Sweet but also tempting. Temp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter