Who does Mingyu like?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“I guess you can say that.” Mingyu responds with a small smile before their waiter walks up to them.

“Good afternoon guys! What can I get for you today?” Their waiter says with a smile as he walks up to them while pulling out his notepad and pen.

“Hey Youngjae-hyung! We’ll just get the usual.” Seungkwan responds with a smile.

“So… A vanilla latte for Mingyu, Cappuccino for Junghan, Caramel macchiato for Jihoon and a green tea iced frappuccino for Seungkwan.” Youngjae says as he writes down the drinks.

The four members simply nod before Youngjae flashes them a smile before he walks away to get their drinks.

“So who’s the lucky man?” Junghan questions in a quiet voice.

This causes Mingyu to grow silent and play with the ring on his hand as he gently chews on his lip.

Mingyu lets out a gentle sigh before he lets a small smile play along his lips before he looks up at the members who were watching him with sincere eyes.

“Wonwoo-hyung.” Mingyu says in a quiet voice before he resumes looking down at the ring on his finger.

Seungkwan balls a fist before he moves it to place it in front of his mouth and looks out the window trying to prevent himself from saying that he knew it while Woozi was biting the inside of his cheek. Junghan on the other hand kept a calm face with a gentle smile playing along his lips as he had his arms resting on the table while he leaned on them.

As silence overcomes the members, Youngjae came back with a tray with their drinks on it.

“Hey guys! So here we are. One Cappuccino for Junghan.” Youngjae says with a smile as he places the cup down in front of the long haired vocal.

“Thanks hyung.” Junghan says with a smile as he moves the cup in front of him.

“One Caramel Macchiato for Jihoon and a vanilla latte for Mingyu.” Youngjae says as he places the two drinks on the table.

“Thanks.” Woozi says with a smile as he pushes the vanilla latte in front of Mingyu while pulling his drink towards himself.

“And one green tea iced frappucino for Seungkwan. Enjoy! Call me over if you guys need anything else.” Youngjae says with a smile before he leaves their table and moves to go serve another table.

Silence once again takes over the atmosphere of the members as Junghan takes a hold of his cup and brings it up to his lips before taking a sip.

Junghan takes a mouthful of his drink into his mouth before placing down his cup while he lets the warm liquid slide down his throat before he the cream that was left on his lips.

“So.” Junghan starts saying as he looks up at Mingyu who was placing down his own cup back onto the table.

“What are you going to do? Are you going to tell him?” Junghan asks causing Seungkwan and Woozi to look over at Mingyu as well.

“I’m not sure what I’m going to do.” Mingyu replies as he looks down at his cup and plays with the handle.

“Well the question still remains… Have you imagined him asking you out or you asking him out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter