Who Should We Use?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

The Next Day….

 

Currently it was roughly an hour or two past noon and four members were sitting at the Cafe that was located close to Pledis Entertainment.

“So wait… Wonwoo said what?” Jeonghan asks as he looks up at Hoshi who was sitting directly in front of him as he places down the cup he was drink from back onto the table.

“Apparently that numbskull doesn’t want to tell Mingyu because he doesn’t know if Mingyu likes him back or not.” Hoshi replies as he lets out a long sigh before he reaches forward and takes a scoop of the coffee-bingsu that was in the middle of the table before he places the filled spoon into his mouth and swallows.

“That’s stupid.” Woozi says from his spot next to Hoshi as he frowns slightly.

“Oh… That or if someone tries to take Mingyu from him.” Hoshi says as he remembers what Wonwoo said to him yesterday.

“So… Basically we have to somehow get someone to start hitting on Mingyu-hyung and make Wonwoo-hyung feel like he has competition so that Wonwoo-hyung eventually caves in and confesses?” Vernon asks as he looks at the other members who seemed to go into deep thought after the younger said that.

“Pretty much… But who would be willing to do that?” Hoshi asks before he furrows his brows.

“We could probably just try to steal Mingyu away from him and take Mingyu out a lot.” Jeonghan suggests after a brief moment of silence.

The other three members simply remain silent as they think about what the older member said before Woozi moves to speak up.

“We could do that and on top of that we could probably get someone that Mingyu looks up to or likes to come into the picture and start hanging out with Mingyu.” Woozi suggests as he looks up.

“If that happens then Mingyu will put everything down to hang out with that person.” Hoshi adds on as he nods.

“But the problem is…. Who.” Jeonghan says as he finishes his cup of coffee.

The members grow quiet after this before all that could be heard was conversations from other tables, the music on that was playing and people walking around. After a while, Vernon’s phone went off causing the rapper to pull it out of his pocket and see that it was a call from Mingyu before he answered.

“Hey hyung!” Vernon says with a smile as he glances over at Jeonghan who was simply lost in thought before he pouts slightly from the lack of attention his boyfriend's been giving him lately.

“Hey! Do you know when our rap lesson is?” Mingyu asks from the other side of the line as Vernon observes how he could also hear the sound of a door opening and closing.

“Um… What time is it?” Vernon asks before he sees Hoshi hold up his phone to show the younger the time.

“Almost three.” Mingyu responds before Vernon could read the screen.

“It’s at 3:45 so in like 45 minutes.” Vernon responds.

“Sweet. I’ll see you once you get here then.” Mingyu replies.

“You’re already there?” Vernon asks in a confused tone as he looks up to find the other three members looking over at him.

“Yeah. I just got here.” Mingyu responds with a chuckle.

“... Oh ok… I guess I’ll see you later then!” Vernon says before he bids farewell and hangs up.

“Mingyu?” Jeonghan asks after Vernon hangs up and places his phone onto the table.

“Yeah… Apparently he’s at the company already.” Vernon replies.

“Hey! Why don’t you ask him?” Hoshi suddenly says.

“Ask who what?” Vernon ask.

“Ask Mingyu who he wants to be closer with.” Woozi says before Hoshi had the chance to say anything.

“Oh… Yeah I’ll ask him and let you guys know.” Vernon replies with a smile.

The others fall into a comfortable silence as they finish what they ordered before they move to get up and walks out of the cafe.

“So… We’re going to head back to the dorm. I feel like Jihoonie over here should get a break or take a nap before we go to the studio. We both know that Jihoonie can't relax unless I’m at the dorm too instead of the practice room.” Hoshi says with a chuckle before he slides an arm around Woozi’s shoulders.

“Have fun! I’m going to walk Hansolie to the company.” Jeonghan says with a smile before he sees the other two nod.

The four members simply wave before they turn around and walk their own separate ways.

As they walk, Jeonghan slips his hands into his pockets while Vernon does the same as he looks around for a brief moment and glances at the blue sky.

“It’s a really nice day.” Vernon says with a smile as he looks over at Jeonghan who was simply looking at the scene in front of him.

“It is.” Jeonghan replies with a smile before he moves to glance over at Vernon.

“Who do you think Mingyu might want to become friends with?” Vernon suddenly asks as he grabs Jeonghan’s attention.

“I want to say Minhyuk-hyung or Ilhoon-hyung.” Jeonghan replies after he gave the question some thought.

“From BtoB?” Vernon asks.

“Yeah.” Jeonghan replies.

“I feel like even if we invite one hyung, the other will probably follow.” Vernon says with a chuckle.

“Why?” Jeonghan questions.

“Well they are dating.” Vernon replies.

“True… Well it’s not like they’re like Jihoon and Soonyoung.” Jeonghan says with as he looks over at Vernon.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter