With Mingyu, Seungkwan, Woozi and Junghan

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“I… I don’t have my eyes on anyone at the moment.” Wonwoo replies as he shakes off the idea of a certain rapper lingering on his mind.

After hearing this response, Vernon pauses his movements to look over at Wonwoo in disbelief while Hoshi and DK simply stare at Wonwoo not believing him.

“You sure?” Hoshi asks as he tilts his head slightly.

“Yes?” Wonwoo replies as he raises an eyebrow.

“What????” Wonwoo asks as he looks around the table to find the other members simply watching him with a look of disbelief.

“Nothing.” Vernon simply replies before taking a drink from his cola.

Wonwoo didn’t believe Vernon, but he let the situation slide because their waiter returned and brought them the chicken they ordered.

As their waiter walked away, Vernon got a call which caused the rapper to take out his phone from his pocket and read the screen that told him it was from his boyfriend.

“Hey Junghanie-hyung!” Vernon says with a smile as he answers the call.

“Hansol-ah~ Where are you?” Junghan says from the other side of the call.

“I’m at the chicken play near the dorm with Seokmin-hyung, Wonwoo-hyung and Soonyoung-hyung. Why?” Hansol replies with a smile as he reaches over and grabs a piece of chicken before bringing it to his mouth and taking a bite from it.

“Oh~ We saw you guys walking past the cafe we were at.” Junghan says after a brief moment of silence caused by him taking a sip from his drink while Vernon chews on the chicken that was in his mouth.

“You guys are at that cafe?” Vernon says after he swallowed what was in his mouth.

“Yeah. Well we’re about to finish up right now and head back to the dorm, but yeah we’re at that cafe. Have you figured out that thing I asked you?” Junghan asks from the other side before he says something to Woozi.

“I’ve tried, but you know how it is.” Vernon replies as he glances over at Wonwoo who was taking a sip from his drink.

“Tell me more later. I need to go. We’re going to head back to the dorm. I’ll see  you there.” Junghan says along with the sound of a chair being pushed could be heard from the other side of the phone line.

“Alright hyung! Bye! Love you.” Vernon says with a smile before he hangs up and places his phone on the table.

“You guys are so sweet and romantic.”  Wonwoo says with a chuckle as he looks over at Vernon who had a slight blush evident.

“Shut up.” Vernon mumbles as he takes a bite from his chicken that was in his hand.

 

With Junghan, Woozi, Seungkwan and Mingyu….

 

“Should we head back?” Woozi asks as he watches Junghan finish his coffee after he places down his phone beside him on the table once he finished talking to Vernon.

“Sure, but do you guys want to stop by the convenience store and grab some snacks before we head back?” Junghan suggests with a smile as he moves to get up after they all finish paying.

“Yeah!!! Let’s go!” Mingyu says with a wide smile as he pushes his chair in before he moves to stand next to Seungkwan who was walking towards the door.

Junghan and Woozi simply let out brief chuckles as they move to walk out of the cafe with smiles evident on their faces.

“So… Should we go to the one right next to our dorm or do you guys want to go to the one that’s across from the chicken place down the street?” Woozi asks after they walk outside, while ignoring the cameras that were directed towards them.

“Which ones closer?” Seungkwan asks as he move slightly to face Woozi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter