What's an OTP?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Later That Night….

 

Mingyu let's out a sigh as he collapses onto the floor in exhaustion when he hears Hoshi say that practice was over.

“Drink some water.” A voice says which causes Mingyu to open his eyes to find S.Coups standing over him.

“Thanks hyung.” Mingyu says with a smile as he moves to sit up before he takes a drink and passes back to S.Coups.

The leader simply smiles at the younger and gives him a small nod before he proceeds to walk over to Hoshi who was sitting at the desk while watching dance videos trying to figure out how to alter their choreography. Woozi on the other hand moved to sit on Hoshi’s lap as he observed how concentrated his boyfriend was.

Mingyu simply let's out a chuckle as he proceeds to move his eyes to scan the room to see the members doing different activities.

Dino was sitting down on the floor with his back resting against the wall while talking to Vernon. Vernon on the other hand was leaning on Jeonghan who was sitting behind him with his arms stretched out behind him while leaning on them while his legs were spread out in front of him.

Seungkwan and DK were out getting drinks for everyone along with Joshua. The8 and Jun on the other hand were on the couch while listening to music.

As Mingyu let his eyes wander, he saw Wonwoo walk into the practice room as he let's out a yawn before he walked over to where Vernon, Dino and Jeonghan was before he joined in on their conversation.

Little did he know, Jeonghan looked up and moved to look over at Mingyu to see how Mingyu was looking at Wonwoo.

Letting out a brief chuckle he looked back in front of him before he felt Vernon move to turn around and look at his older boyfriend.

“What’s so funny?” Vernon asks as he looks up at Jeonghan.

“Nothing…. Don’t worry about it Hansol-ah.” Jeonghan responds as he gives Jeonghan a peck on the cheek.

Woozi on the other hand who was simply sitting on Hoshi’s lap, moved to look around the room before he found Mingyu stretching his neck.

“I’m going to go talk to Mingyu for a second.” Woozi says as he looks over at the older that was behind him.

“Yeah alright.” Hoshi simply responds before he let's Woozi go.

Woozi on the other hand pouts for a brief moment while he walks over to Mingyu when he sees how Hoshi was too distracted in what he was doing to prevent the younger from leaving his side.

“Hey hyung! Is Soonyoungie-hyung ignoring you again?” Mingyu asks with a chuckle.

“Yeah. He’s too focused. Anyway… How was your day?” Woozi asks as he gives the younger a smile.

“Oh Um… It was… confusing.” Mingyu replies with a chuckle.

“Confusing? In what sense?” Woozi asks as he moves to sit down.

“Just… I grabbed coffee with Wonwoo earlier.” Mingyu start saying before he pauses for a moment when he sees Woozi motion someone over.

Mingyu turns his head to look towards the direction where Woozi was looking to see Jeonghan raise his eyebrows for a brief moment in confusion. Although, once Jeonghan realizes what was going on, he nods before he moves to tap Vernon’s shoulder and then moves to stand up.

“What did I miss?” Jeonghan asks as he sits down next to Woozi.

“So apparently Mingyu grabbed coffee with Wonwoo earlier today.” Woozi says as he gives the younger a smirk.

“Oh?” Jeonghan simply says as he raises an eyebrow.

“Can I just tell you later hyung~ I’m too tired and there are too many eyes here.” Mingyu confesses as he looks away from the two older members before he moves to lay down on the floor while using his arm as a pillow.

Woozi simply looks over at Jeonghan while the other vocal simply shrugs in response before he moves to get up and walks over to S.Coups to ask him something. The group's producer on the other hand simply let out a sigh before he got up and walked over to Jun and The8 to ask them  something regarding a couple of the parts for their next album.

While Woozi talked to Seungkwan, Jeonghan was busy talking to their leader.

“So wait… It’s not just me who thought that Mingyu and Wonwoo have been acting weird with each other?” S.Coups asks as he raises an eyebrow at the vocal who was standing in front of him.

“Nope. They have been acting weird with each other.” Jeonghan simply responds with a chuckle.

Before S.Coups could say anything further,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter