Final

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

By the time that Jeonghan got out of the shower, the older simply had a towel wrapped around his waist while he was using a smaller towel to dry his wet hair.

When Jeonghan walked out of the bathroom he looked up to see everyone sneaking/walking quietly through the living room, no one wanting to wake up the two vocals that were still sleeping peacefully in the living room.

Letting a small smile play along his lips, he quietly makes his way towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water before he’s met with Jun who was eating an apple while making a cup of coffee as well as a DK who had the itchen open.

“Good morning hyung.” DK says in a gentle tone while closing the fridge.

“Morning Seokmin-ah.” Jeonghan replies with a smile.

“Morning Jeonghan-ah.” Jun says with a smile as he grabs a glass.

“Morning Junhui-yah.” Jeonghan says with a smile as he watches Jun reach towards the cabinet once again.

“Do you want some coffee?” Jun asks.

“Yeah sure.” Jeonghan replies with as he watches Jun nod before grabbing another cup.

“You should probably put something on hyung before Hansolie eats you alive.” DK says with a wink after he lowered the bottle of water that was in his hand before he offers it to the older vocal.

“Yeah I know. I don’t think he’s up yet though.” Jeonghan replies with a chuckle as he grabs the bottle before taking a drink from it and handing it back to the younger vocal who simply chuckles as well.

“Well, I’m going to go put something on. I’ll catch you guys later.” Jeonghan says with a smile as he walks towards the room that he kept his clothes in, leaving DK and Jun behind in the kitchen.

Jeonghan moves to sling the smaller towel around his neck while he walks into the room and moves to his closet to open it and pulls out a pair of black boxers and a pair of white sweat pants before he slips them on. He then pulls out a black v-neck t-shirt and pulls it on before he moves to dump the towels not the laundry basket before he walks over towards the room that Vernon was most likely sleeping in.

While all this movement was happening around him, Mingyu slowly started to wake up, but he soon froze when he felt a pair of arms around hm and a face buried into his chest.

Mingyu simply stayed silent, ignoring the movements around him, he looked down to find Wonwoo sleeping peacefully which caused Mingyu’s heart to pound against his chest.

Hoshi who was walking toward the couch to grab his hoodie saw that Mingyu was awake which caused him to stop walking and look over at the younger who had a small blush present as he gently Wonwoo’s hair.

“Sad that we have to wake him up huh.” A voice says which causes Hoshi to look over towards his side to find S.Coups with his hands in his pockets while looking down at the two as well.

“Yeah… It . I don’t even know why they’re not together yet.” Hoshi says with a sigh.

“You know… We could probably hurry the process along a little faster if we try.” S.Coups says with a chuckle.

“Wait… What?”  Hoshi asks with wide eyes.

“They like each other don’t they?” S.Coups asks as he looks over at the dancer.

“Wait…. What? How did you know that?” Hoshi asks with a surprised expression.

“I’m the leader of this huge group so you can’t really expect me not to notice that they had feelings for each other. Plus they’re way too obvious.” S.Coups replies with a smile as he looks back at the two.

“Fair enough. So what were you thinking hyung.” Hoshi asks with a smile.

“Well for starters… It’s Wonwoo… Why don’t you just try to convince him to confess. I mean, it’s Wonwoo so he must’ve told someone about it so get them to convince Wonwoo.” S.Coups explains with a smile.

“I mean, to be completely honest hyung, we have a plan going, but I’m not really sure if it’ll work cause Wonwoo is the type to have a high tolerance for things like jealousy.” Hoshi says with a lopsided smile as he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Oh? Well, why don’t you try both? I mean it won’t hurt anyone too much if you try both.” S.Coups says with a chuckle before he pats Hoshi’s shoulder before he moves to walk away.

“Let me know if you want or need anything Soonyoung-ah.” S.Coups adds on before he moves to walk away to figure out which members were already awake and which of them were needed to be waken up.

Hoshi let's a smile play along his lips before he walks away as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter