Are You Going To Tell Him?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“What was that about?” Woozi asks as he looks over to his boyfriend who stopped paying attention to him after Wonwoo’s sudden outburst.

“Soonyoung-ah?” Woozi says as he waves a hand in front of Hoshi’s face.

“Y-Yeah?” Hoshi responds once he snapped out of his trance.

“Are you okay?” Woozi asks as he turns around to look at his boyfriend.

Hoshi simply smiles at Woozi as he inhales to take a break before he answers the younger, but at the precise moment, the dancer saw Wonwoo exit the washroom as he turns off the light.

“I’m fine. I’ll be right back Jihoon-ah.” Hoshi says with a smile before he gives the younger a peck on the cheek and lifts the younger up. The dancer then places the younger down on the couch once more before he stands up and walks over to Wonwoo while leaving Woozi staring at the two in confusion.

“Wonwoo-yah, I have to ask you something. Follow me.” Hoshi says before the two moved to sit down at the kitchen table.

Woozi simply looked at the two before he looked around the room to find Mingyu eating an apple while watching TV. Letting out a gentle sigh, the producer resumed watching TV and relaxing so that his dancer boyfriend wouldn’t yell at him too much.

Jeonghan and Vernon on the other hand were busy discussing their new findings.

“So wait…. You’re telling me that Wonwoo likes who?” Jeonghan who was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and no shirt asks as he looks up from his iPad to look at Vernon who was pulling on a pair of shorts.

“You heard how he snapped at me earlier right?” Vernon asks as he moves to pick up his pants that he wore previously and folds them before he moves to place them inside the dresser.

“Yeah. When you guys were walking in.” Jeonghan replies as he turns off his iPad and places it down next to him before he moves to scratch his bare chest.

“I was trying to make him admit that he has feelings for Mingyu-hyung because we both know how stubborn Wonwoo-hyung is.” Vernon says with a chuckle as he moves to change his shirt into a grey tank top.

“So they like each other….” Jeonghan mumbles while looking away as he thinks.

“I guess so, but we all knew that was the case. They’re so obvious, but at the same time they’re oblivious to one another.” Vernon says with a sigh once he finished changing and putting his clothes away where they belonged before he walks over to Jeonghan and joins the older on the older's bottom bunk.

“Tell me about it.” Jeonghan mumbles before he runs a hand through his hair.

“Now that I think about it… Why don’t you tell Mingyu-hyung and he can just confess.” Vernon asks as he looks over at Jeonghan who moved to re-pick up his iPad from his bed.

“He doesn’t want to make the first move.” Jeonghan replies before he lets out a sigh.

“Typical Mingyu-hyung.” Vernon says as he nods.

Jeonghan on the other hand simply nods as well before he moves to look at the screen in front of him. Vernon on the other hand simply moves to grab his la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter