Surprise Visit

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Letting out a sigh, Vernon and Jeonghan simply shake their heads before they hear someone call their names which causes them to look up to find the source of the voice.

When Vernon and Jeonghan turn their heads, they find that the voice was coming from S.Coups.

“What is it Seungchul-ah?” Jeonghan asks as he moves to get up and walks over to where their leader was currently standing.

“Ilhoon-hyung and Minhyuk-hyung are here.” S.Coups says with a chuckle as he moves to step to the side for a bit to show that the two BtoB members were currently standing outside of the practice room.

“Why are they here?” Vernon asks as he raises an eyebrow in confusion.

“I’m not sure…. Ask them.” S.Coups replies with a smile before he moves away from the door and walks over towards Dino and Seungkwan, leaving Vernon and Jeonghan in confusion.

After giving each other a confused expression, they walk out of the practice room and walk over to where Ilhoon and Minhyuk were standing.

“Hey hyung!” Vernon says first which causes Ilhoon and Minhyuk to stop talking to moves their attention towards the younger rapper.

“Hey!” Ilhoon and Minhyuk say in unison before they look over at Jeonghan.

“Hey Yoon Angel.” Ilhoon says with a chuckle while Minhyuk simply smiles.

“Hey hyung! What brings you two here?” Jeonghan asks with a smile as he slips his hands into his pockets.

“We were in the area and decided to come visit you two.” Minhyuk responds with a chuckle when he feels Ilhoon move over and rest his head on the older's shoulder.

“Oh! Well, do you have time to come inside?” Vernon asks with a smile.

“Um…..” Ilhoon starts saying before he looks over at Minhyuk who simply checked his watch.

“Sure, we have time.” Minhyuk simply responds before he nods and starts to walk next to Vernon while Jeonghan walked next to Jeonghan as they walked into the studio.

Once the two BtoB members walked into the practice room, all the talking and movement that was going on in the practice room came to a halt and all froze to look at the two rappers.

“Hey guys.” Minhyuk says as he breaks the silence before he moves to slip his hands into his pockets.

The other members didn’t get a chance to say anything further before Mingyu jumped up from his spot and walked over towards the two members before he stuck out his hand.

“Hey!” Mingyu says with a smile.

“Hey. Mingyu right?” Ilhoon says with a smile as he moves to shake his hand.

“Yeah! How did you know?” Mingyu asks with a slightly surprised facial expression.

“Hansolie told us about you.” Minhyuk answers.

“I’m Minhyuk and you’ve already met Ilhoon.” Minhyuk adds on as he shakes the younger's hand as well.

“Well I guess you’ve already met Mingyu. As you can tell, he’s a big fan of you two.” Jeonghan says with a chuckle which causes Mingyu to start blushing.

“Oh?” Ilhoon says with a sly smile.

Mingyu on the other hand simply nods in confirmation before he looks down at his feet.

“We should hang out sometime Mingyu-yah.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“For sure Sunbae? Hyung?” Mingyu says as he raises an eyebrow.

“Hyung is fine.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he pats the younger's shoulder for a brief moment.

“Actually we have time right now.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he looks down at his watch.

“Oh yeah! Do you want to grab some coffee with us in a bit?” Ilhoon suggests with a smile.

“Sure hyung!” Mingyu says with a wide smile.

“Great! Seungchul-ah!” Ilhoon suddenly says which causes S.Coups to look up from his phone and walk over to them.

“Yeah, what’s up?” S.Coups asks.

“Do you mind if we steal three of your band members for a couple minutes?” Ilhoon asks.

“Not at all. Have fun.” S.Coups replies with a chuckle.

“Okay cool!” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Shall we go?” Ilhoon adds on as he moves to wrap an arm around Minhyuk’s shoulder before giving the older a peck on the cheek.

“Jeonghan-ah, Hansol-ah, Mingyu-yah! Let’s go~” Minhyuk says as he moves to turn around and walk out the door with the three said members walking behind him.

After the five guys leave, Wonwoo snaps back into reality when Dino walks up to him and taps his shoulder.

“Hyung?” Dino says as he raises an eyebrow.

“H-Huh?” Wonwoo says while stuttering.

“Are you okay?” Dino asks as he places a hand on the older's shoulder in an action of concern.

“Yeah…. I’m fine….” Wonwoo mumbles before he moves to stand up and walk away. Although before he could walk out of the door, he gets stopped by a hand which causes the Wonwoo to stop his movements and turn around to find Hoshi with a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter