Wonwoo's Jealous?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Later That Night….

 

It’s been roughly a couple hours since Mingyu got Ilhoon’s number from Vernon and texted the older. For the first couple of minutes Mingyu got worried that he was annoying Ilhoon, but when he told Vernon what was going through his mind, the younger explained that Ilhoon was a busy person considering that he also helped produce the music that was on BtoB’s album.

Letting out a sigh, Mingyu dropped his phone on the couch next to him while he moved to rest his head on Wonwoo’s shoulder because the older was the one sitting next to him.

“You don’t think that I’m annoying or disturbing him, do you?” Mingyu asks Wonwoo with a weak smile.

“You heard what Hansolie said earlier. Ilhoon-hyung’s a busy person. He’s debuted earlier than us and they’re also gaining more fame as time goes on so he’s probably just really busy.” Wonwoo replies while running one of his hands through Mingyu’s hair as he tries to comfort the younger.

Letting out another sigh, Mingyu closes his eyes as he decides to believe in what Wonwoo was telling him.

Suddenly, he heard his phone go off which indicated that he received a message.

With a wide smile, Mingyu sat up straight while grabbing his phone to unlock it and read the message to find that it was indeed from Ilhoon.

Hey Mingyu-yah! I’m so sorry I didn’t respond earlier. I had an english lesson followed by dance practice :/ Anyway! Yeah sure! Minhyuk-hyung and I would love to meet Wonwoo! We’re free in about two days if you don’t mind waiting a bit. - Role Model Rapper Hyung

With a wide smile, Mingyu turns over to look over at Wonwoo who moved to look down at his own phone before the younger nudged the older's side.

“What’s up Mingyu-yah?” Wonwoo asks with a smile as he looks over at the younger.

“Ilhoonie-hyung and Minhyuk-hyung wants to meet you! They said that they’re free in two days.” Mingyu responds with a smile which causes Wonwoo’s heart to flutter for a moment when he sees the younger's wide and bright smile.

“Yeah sure. I think it’s our day off that day anyway.” Wonwoo responds with a chuckle as he nods.

“Sweet! I’ll text him back right now!” Mingyu says as he slightly jumps in his spot with excitement.

We don’t mind waiting at all! You can pick the time and place. It’s our day off that day anyway. - Mingyu

Sweet! Do you mind coming to the Cafe that’s in front of Cube Entertainment around noon? - Role Model Rapper Hyung

Not at all! I’ll see you there then! - Mingyu

See you there. Well I have to go help Hyunsik-hyung with lyrics so I’ll see you in two days Mingyu-yah. Remember to bring Wonwoo with you :) - Role Model Rapper Hyung

After their little discussion, Mingyu locks his phone once more and places it back in his pocket before he leans back on Wonwoo’s shoulder with a smile.

“He told me to remember to bring you.” Mingyu says with a chuckle as he looks over at Wonwoo.

“Really?” Wonwoo asks, surprise evident in his tone as well as his facial expression.

“Yeah! So we’re going to meet them at the Cafe that’s in front of Cube Entertainment around noon.” Mingyu replies with excitement.

“Yeah alright.” Wonwoo simply responds as he nods before he looks back down at his phone.

After their conversation, the two fall into a comfortable silence as they simply become lost in their own little world. That was until a voice snapped them out of their trance.

“Guys! I feel like everyone’s too tired! Let’s go back to the dorm!” Hoshi announces as he wipes sweat off his forehead with a tissue.

Once hearing this, the members simply cheer as they all gather their stuff to leave the studio.

“Aren’t you coming Soonyoung-ah?” Jun asks when he sees Hoshi remain standing in the middle of the room while the members all moved to walk towards the door.

“You guys can go on ahead hyung! I’m just going to try and drag Jihoonie out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter