Wonwoo's Annoyed?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

3 Hours Later….

 

“Oh … Look at the time.” Minhyuk says as he looked at the time after the laughter died down.

“Why?” Ilhoon asks as he looks over at Minhyuk.

“We have practice in about an hour.” Minhyuk replies back as he looks over at his boyfriend.

“Crap… We have practice in about an hour too.” Vernon says as he curses under his breath.

“You’re right… We should all start going back to our companies before the others start to question what we’re doing.” Jeonghan says with a smile while he moves to slip his phone into his pocket.

“It was great hanging out with you!” Mingyu says with a smile as he watches Ilhoon and Minhyuk stand up.

“That’s what we should be saying to you. We’re glad we met you.” Ilhoon says with a chuckle.

“You can ask Hansolie or Jeonghanie for our numbers. Remember to keep in contact with us so we can hang out again.” Minhyuk adds with a smile as he watches the Seventeen members get up as well.

“Of course! I’ll text you whenever I can!” Mingyu says with a wide smile.

“You better!” Ilhoon says with a chuckle.

The others simply join in with Ilhoon to let out chuckles as well.

“Well… We’re going to go to practice. I’ll see you guys soon?” Minhyuk asks with a smile.

“Yeah of course hyung!” Vernon says with a smile as he watches Ilhoon and Minhyuk turn around and walk towards the door before they walk out after waving goodbye.

“Shall we go as well?” Jeonghan asks as he moves to walk towards the door as well while Vernon follows behind.

Mingyu simply slips his hands into his pockets and starts following behind the other two members.

“So….” Jeonghan starts saying as they start walking towards their company.

When Jeonghan speaks up, it causes Vernon and Mingyu to look over at him for him to continue.

“Thoughts on Ilhoon-hyung and Minhyuk-hyung?” Jeonghan asks as he glances over at Mingyu.

“They’re way cooler in person! I mean… I knew how cool and amazing they looked on stage, but talking to them and hanging out with them…. Damn I never expected them to act like that in person.” Mingyu replies as they arrive at the company and opens the door, holding it open for Vernon and Jeonghan to walk in.

“Well what did you expect them to be like?” Vernon asks with a chuckle as he walked over to the elevator and presses the up button.

“I’m not sure…. I thought that Minhyuk-hyung would be really nice and happy, which I was right, but Ilhoonie-hyung… I kind of thought he would be more… Calm and like… chill. Be really humble and he kind of had a bad boy vibe going on, but he’s so happy and hyper and I was really taken back.” Mingyun replies with a chuckle as he joins Vernon in the elevator as well as Jeonghan.

“What do you mean that Ilhoonie-hyung has a bad boy vibe going on?” Jeonghan asks with a confused expression.

“Well if you look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter